Stray Fawn Community

Fawnclan Leader and Medicine cat Election!

Chiyanna

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN SUBMISSION  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Leader election, pick up to 2

• Crimsonstreak
    • Saffron(petal)
    • Pineface
    • None of the above/other
  2. 2. Medicine Cat election, pick up to 2

This poll is closed to new votes

Original topic:

This is the poll for who of the submitted cats will be leader, and medicine cat. It is probably the last of the polls before our first session of Fawnclan.

You can look at the bios of each of the cats in the poll here:

(scroll down till u see the name of the cat in the poll)

You cannot vote for your own submission. You may vote for up to 2 leaders and 2 med cats. If a cat wins both the owner of the oc must choose which they would rather be and give up the other role. Then the cat with the second highest votes will win.

The leader will pick whichever cat they want to be their deputy (though they must have had an apprentice at some time in their backstory or atm). Anybody can submit a potential med cat apprentice (secondary character if u already have one character) and the med cat will choose one. The med cat may also choose an apprentice who shows potential as a med cat as long as the leader and their current mentor agree. Or the med cat can be without apprentice for now (they can choose not to take one for any reason, it is their choice).

You may post info about your character that is in the poll here on this thread and also say why they should be elected. You may discuss potential candidates and their advantages and disadvantages. You do not have to vote right away if you aren't sure.

I had an idea if Green pool was chosen as med, maybe if we go with traveling to new territory backstory, the rep and lead could have died and Green pool would have to go to the moonstone to ask starclan who should be lead, then say they chose whoever wins leader poll.

• Eek! 1

Also I ask ppl to consider Green pool as I came up with her backstory which would end up wasted if she is not med as this character is ment to be a med, but if not chosen I'll end up switching to another recently made cat named Acorn'frost so don't feel required to make her med.

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I had an idea if Green pool was chosen as med, maybe if we go with traveling to new territory backstory, the rep and lead could have died and Green pool would have to go to the moonstone to ask starclan who should be lead, then say they chose whoever wins leader poll.

(that sounds good to me!)

19 minutes ago, Beautiful Birb said:

The poll is now officially closed! Thank you to all who voted. 

Crimsonstreak owned by @Green won the leader election. Thus, Green may choose the deputy.

Greenpool owned by @Dragonkid9 won the med cat election. She can choose the med cat apprentice.

Wait, will i choose in rp or before? 

16 hours ago, Green said:

Wait, will i choose in rp or before? 

Well I had an idea as med, if you look closer to the top my first post on this thread would have no lead or dep if we play the journey to the first background, our former lead and dep died and Green pool has to ask Starclan at the moonstone who should be the next leader. They would say Cinnamon'streak then you would chose dep

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Well I had an idea as med, if you look closer to the top my first post on this thread would have no lead or dep if we play the journey to the first background, our former lead and dep died and Green pool has to ask Starclan at the moonstone who should be the next leader. They would say Cinnamon'streak then you would chose dep

ah, yea, that sounds good to me!

• Like 1