Stray Fawn Community

Island of the Catwings

BirbMonster

Ah, the Catwings. They seem like... cats, right? Well, catwings have dragon wings, horns, and tail spines, and a civlisation. That's it.

Catwings exist and you can now RP as one. 

Also catwings have elemental powers because yes

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Appearence (include both basic cat stuff and what the dragon features look like):

Elemental power:

Personality: 

Role:

Backstory (optional):

Relationships with other characters: 

Other:

I am playing a LOT of characters. Why? BECAUSE I CAN >:D

here my catwibgs

Name: Willow

Appearence: besides this she has green dragon wings and small horns curved upwards, tail spike is your standard lil dragon triangle thing). Her hair tuft on the top is supposed to be black.

willow.png.08120cf08f14a7078bd9573c1d079ac9.png

Elemental power: Healing

Personality: Extroverted and confident, tendancy to overwork

Role: President of the legendary catwings

Backstory: Can't really think of anything... other than just being elected catwing president like a year ago

Relationships: She has 3 children: Regal, Jelly, and Cassie, Marshmallow is her father and Mr Peebles is her younger brother

Other: no

Name: Cuddles

Appearence (wings simmiliar to Willow's, but red, large horns that point back, double tail spine)

1546851796_Cuddlesuwu.png.cf3929219e0e9c888c4e812badf9dff3.png

Elemental power: I know he doesn't look like it... but it's fire

Personality: Chill homie. Makes dad jokes often.

Role: I honestly don't know

Backstory: Ran for catwing president a while back. Lost the election and dislikes Willow for it.

Relationships: He's in love with another one of my catwing ocs, Biscuit.

Other: uh

Name: Blue

Appearence: Small, curved wings, tiny horns, tail fin instead of spines.

blue.png.c0778371bb45c83e6b88452e09e15fc8.png

Element: Water

Personality: Very quiet.

Role: An inventor... but for some reason, she's also qualified in... medicine, teaching, physics, chemistry.... where did all these degrees come from???

Backstory: C̵̠̯̩̙͎͌̂͜͝l̴̢͔̮͓̦͔̗̙̺̣͚̔̒́͌̆̂̒̈́͛̉͐̐̚ͅą̶̡͙̬̞̖̫͎͇̓͌́͋̎̆͐̊͆̐̐̂̓̈́͗š̵̛̛̤͈̮̝̩̍̑̄͛̈́͒̿͑͘͝ş̶̡̛̪̤̗͚̩͖̙̻̖̩̦̻͂͋͌̋̉̂͌̏͋̏̚͝ḯ̴̹͚͚̖͗̈͐̎͐͆͗̎͒͆́͗̕̕f̷̧̟̰͇̪̫̞̜͙͔͕̝̿̓̄̅̊̀͑̿̒͋́̃̈ḭ̸̡̡͔̰̙͕̪̟̇͆́̾͜é̴͕̈́͐̒̅́̂̑̚͘d̸̨̝̣̻̺̙̘̦͈͎̂̓́̀̈̃̈́̏͑͗̒͆ͅ---P̵͓̥͉̦͖̐͊ą̴̧̞̰̱͔̟̖͎̹͎̩̿̄̈́̂̏̆̈́̒̉̀͂̕͜͝ͅş̴̢̩̫̤̩̙͍̣̭̟͉̜͆t̶̻̰̘̅̔́̓͋̏̏̚̕ͅ ̷̛̦̻̥̤͈̇̓̈́̆͌̂̆̈̚l̴̨̧͉͙͇̻͓̂̀͆́͆͊͗̐̌̔i̷̱̦̭͎̟̝̐̀̄͊͊̓͂̋̿́̇̈́͠͠ṽ̷̙͈̋͐̈́̈̄̕̕͠ę̴̧͎̞̗̜͍͎̩͖̋̄̇́̂͂͐̏̓̍͜͠͝s̶͉̦̺̗̤̠͚̰͓̑͐͛͒̉͋͘͝.̵̩̠̫̠̮̐̀́̎̑ͅ.̴̛̻̰͉͕̻̾̆̓̇͗̒̀̎̔̄̈́̑.̶̟̟̺̯̺͖̞̱̟̞̬̗̂̊̃͌ ̷͓͍̝͔̱̫̟̣͙̣͙͎̠͗̄̓̑͐̃̋̇̀ͅf̵̼̂͂͆͊̀͗̓̋̊̓͒̈͒͝į̶̘͉̙̖̪̣̟͇̹̭̰̖͉̰́̓̃̀̅̂͛̒̓͆̇l̸̦͍̼̖̙̝͚̾͊̋̀̚e̶̡̗͓̜̎͌̊̋̉́͝š̶̡̡͖͚͙͕͖̺̓̀̏̎ ̶̡̞̙̖̘͖͙̪̬͕̣̓̚ͅͅn̴͈̔́̃o̸̲̪̞̜̾̊̑̇̋͂͌͝t̴̬̘̲̖̥͕̱̝͖̅͌̈͐̑̇͋̍͐͝͝ ̸̛̛͈̩̊̅͛̿̇̽̋̉̐̂̈́ͅf̸̛͈͔̱͇̼̳̱̰̯̱͈̤̯̊͐̊̀̃̈́̔̓́͜o̴̡̜̖̱̞͉̻͈͍̹̓̇̈́ǘ̴̝̝͔͙͈̰̗͎͎̜̭̔̊̂͝n̴̩̟͈̞̈́̊͆̃͐̉̋͆̎́̇́̕ḓ̶̢̞̰̖͚̩̍̐͛́͂͌̾̽̋̃̈́̃͝.̵̡͚̩̭̱̎̓͗̌͝.̶̭͔̌̆́̿̇̽͂̿̃̋͘͝.̵̛̬͎̬͎̄̍̈́̽̂̐̋̉͌̍̓͠

Relationships: undecided

Other: ů̸͇͔̥̦̩͈͇̻̺̠͍̼̠̅͊̍̌͊̄̎̏͘͝͠n̷̨̛͓̣̻̥̾͆̍͒̊̚ḵ̵̨̧̥͓̝̞̘̺͚͚̪̻͐̊́̅̑̿̏̽̔͑n̶̢̞̒̒̃̑́̌̃̃̽̓̅̕͝͠o̵͓̥̜̰͓̻̹̗̫̓̍̌̔͊͗̊̿͆͜ẃ̴̧̞̻͈͖͓̖̻̬̥̬͕͙̮̰͋̾n̶̨̖͇͇̺̣̫̆̌́̇͆́̚͝

Will add the other characters and a map later :3

• Eek! 2

Just now, Merry Birbcake said:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LEMME GET THEM LATER IM ON ONLINE CLASS RN BUT COOOL

I'm also in online class and I heard my teacher's kid repeatedley chanting "I HAVE POOP"

Why the on earth did I post that

• Haha 3

Imma fill out the form and make a FULL REF SHEET later

34 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Name: Lily

Gender/Pronouns: female, she/they

Appearence (include both basic cat stuff and what the dragon features look like): white/pink. magenta and blue splotches. aqua eyes. pink wings. fluffy cat tail. no spines (remove this and replace it with the ref sheet once I make it)

Elemental power: Ice

Personality: playful, curious, coward but can be brave though when it comes to protecting her friends

Role: Defender of mountains

Backstory (optional): She was an orphan adopted by a catwing named Blueberry. When Blueberry retired from her mountain defender role, she chose Lily. Lily was having a hard time, there being many catwings much skilled than her, but she met Sky Light, they bonded and became the best worst team.

Relationships with other characters: Blueberry (adopted mother), Sky Light (best friend)

Other: she's bad at her job

Edited by Merry Birbcake
added backstory

More catwing

Name: Biscuit

Appearence (birb wings, feathery attenae thingies (not horns) 

pretty.png.e853354750830bcff36e93c825529e3d.png

Element: Plant

Personality: Gentle, friendly, caring... all that good vibes stuff.

Role: Mostly works with gardening, botany, all that stuffs

Backstory: Not going to be doing as much roleplay with Biscuit, so gonna leave it

Relationships: Loves Cuddles back (s h i p)

Other: nu

Name: Mr. Peebles

Appearence: catwing features are all large and feathery

971853827_mrpeeble.png.26f1a66362340f459fd32f30fbfa9c6e.png

Element: air

Personality: loud, shows off quite a lot

Role: He is a pro athlete 😎

Backstory: He was frowned upon as a kitten for how teeny tiny he was

Relationships: Willow's brother

Other: I actually named him after one of the smallest cats ever, who was also named Mr Peebles.

this is Sky Light, I will tell you how she looks, you can make up her personality/anything

Big, indigo feathered wings, no horns, black spikey spine, dragon tail with no barb

https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202112/254030_wh3xoAis.png

her element is wind/air (there can be more than one cat with one element right?)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Merry Birbcake said:

this is Sky Light, I will tell you how she looks, you can make up her personality/anything

Big, indigo feathered wings, no horns, black spikey spine, dragon tail with no barb

https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202112/254030_wh3xoAis.png

her element is wind/air (there can be more than one cat with one element right?)

Yes, there can be more than 1 cat of a single element. She looks pretty!

• Like 1

I spontaniously decided to make a character and now I love her. Let me know if there's anything that I need to change, doesn't fit with the worldbuilding, etc.

Speaking of worldbuilding, what do they live in? Dens? Caves? Houses? And how developed their is their technology?

Name: Seaspray

Gender/Pronouns: female, she/her

seaspray.thumb.png.ecfb557ba986375188138a5834df6e86.png

Elemental power: Water (though sometimes secretly wishes it was something else)

Personality: Seaspray has a serious nature and while she isn't exactly introverted, she keeps to herself unless she has something to say. She's more talkative with those close to her, which isn't a lot of people since she usually doesn't really approach anyone. She will, however, get into a heated debate with even a stranger if the topic is something she's passionate about (like fire safety). Ironically enough she likes collecting candles and decorative lights.

Role: Firefighter

Backstory (optional): She had a water-related incident as a kit and spent a lot of time trying to distance herself from her element until finally accepting it couldn't be changed and decided to use it to do good instead.

Relationships with other characters: None yet, but maybe she'll develop some. Feels uncomfortable around catwings with water powers and is on alert near fire elementals (this is because of her occupation, she kinda sees them as a fire hazard, especially more energetic ones)

Other: Fur is naturally long, but trimmed down so it doesn't catch on fire. Her fins dry and moult often due to being exposed to high temperatures and her spending a lot of time out of water. This is also why they are so thin. Because of this she can't fly for long periods of time and in stormy weather. She's getting treatment for it, though it can only do so much

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Lilytuft with antlers said:

I spontaniously decided to make a character and now I love her. Let me know if there's anything that I need to change, doesn't fit with the worldbuilding, etc.

Speaking of worldbuilding, what do they live in? Dens? Caves? Houses? And how developed their is their technology?

Name: Seaspray

Gender/Pronouns: female, she/her

seaspray.thumb.png.ecfb557ba986375188138a5834df6e86.png

Elemental power: Water (though sometimes secretly wishes it was something else)

Personality: Seaspray has a serious nature and while she isn't exactly introverted, she keeps to herself unless she has something to say. She's more talkative with those close to her, which isn't a lot of people since she usually doesn't really approach anyone. She will, however, get into a heated debate with even a stranger if the topic is something she's passionate about (like fire safety). Ironically enough she likes collecting candles and decorative lights.

Role: Firefighter

Backstory (optional): She had a water-related incident as a kit and spent a lot of time trying to distance herself from her element until finally accepting it couldn't be changed and decided to use it to do good instead.

Relationships with other characters: None yet, but maybe she'll develop some. Feels uncomfortable around catwings with water powers and is on alert near fire elementals (this is because of her occupation, she kinda sees them as a fire hazard, especially more energetic ones)

Other: Fur is naturally long, but trimmed down so it doesn't catch on fire. Her fins dry and moult often due to being exposed to high temperatures and her spending a lot of time out of water. This is also why they are so thin. Because of this she can't fly for long periods of time and in stormy weather. She's getting treatment for it, though it can only do so much

They live in houses and have about human technology, only a little bit less advanced, it simply developed differently

• Paw up 1

There's also two other civilised races.

There's Cydogs, they're obviously dogs, and have tech more advanced than humans. Cydogs dislike and misunderstand Catwings, and are led by King Poof, the cyborg huskie

And Powerbirds, which are birds, but as resistant as tardigrades. They can literally go hours without oxygen, and survive being set on fire, but can still be killed by doing the normal stuff, like strangling them. Their leader is Empress Sunset.

In adition, each civilisation has human 'gaurdians'.

The catwings have Big Owner, the Powerbirds have Medium Owner, and Cydogs have Little Owner. The Owners are sisters, and their earliest memory is waking up, surrounded by members of their corresponding civilisation.

• Eek! 1

(I hope this doesn't break any worldbuilding or the map. I can change it if it does)

Seaspray stepped out into the cloudy morning. It had rained earlier and the air was still fresh. She made her way through the streets and alleyways until she reached a quiet place. It was an empty lot where a building had once stood, but was now taken over by wild flowers. The gray she-cat (is that the right term for a catwing?) waded trough the vegetation and flinched as drops of water soaked her exposed undercoat. She took a deep breath and slowly spread out her wings, trying to ignore the stinging pain of stretching dry scales and skin. She knew the moisture in the air was good for her, but that didn't make it any more comfortable.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...