Stray Fawn Community

Mystery Save

Sky

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

ok im gonna try first round no mutation menu because i like to live life on the edge and i just got like the most ridiculously op wanderer [double no paw though]

I f o r g o t a m a g i c d e v i c e l i k e t h e m u t a t i o n m e n u e x i s t s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

it's AHVHC 2.0 :) basically they have shorter lifespans, less food at the beginning + starter is more disadvantaged. I tried it twice here and died both times lol. 62 days and 107 days. I did have the rules of no mutation menu and on the second, no attacking bearyenas though.

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Snowy Sky said:

it's AHVHC 2.0 :) basically they have shorter lifespans, less food at the beginning + starter is more disadvantaged. I tried it twice here and died both times lol. 62 days and 107 days. I did have the rules of no mutation menu and on the second, no attacking bearyenas though.

Wait so i beat you by a landslide? I got to about 245 days before deleting the save

• Eek! 2

spent about 100 days on the swamp island and then bailed to grass adventure and got my food stores up this high, im gonna try and head for a hard mode island [maybe the savannah to get my food down] next and try and get to 1000 days and survive a fair amount of time on a killer island :)

Screenshot (6087).png

• Eek! 1