Stray Fawn Community

Buildings 2!!!

Loxfeaf

(i may make more of my same ones but different)

so some animals build things. (beaver dams, burrows/tunnels, different nest types, etc.) but I think it would be cool if they were added. (maybe extra things: carvings, shelters/shelter types, caves, things from books/warrior cats (camps, caves for reasons (medic cats, elders, leaders, etc.)) wings of fire (scrolls, palaces, arenas, etc.)(read wings of fire!!) camp fires, torches, etc.)

also, (second part of this post) materials. (grass, dirt, sticks, rock, maybe rare crystals, seed types, water, (nothing needed to collect water) mud, clay, bark, etc.)

third part, (how to make this stuff) maybe certain genes/gene and materials needed like a beaver tail and beaver head (sticks and mud needed)(maybe bigger rivers and some lakes too) or maybe to make scrolls (basically a piece of rolled up paper to write on) you will need bark and a sort of hand thing to make them. tunnels and caves etc. will just need the digging paw.

fourth part, time for making them. maybe digging a hole will only take a day, whereas caves could take a few days.

fifth part, conditions. cold places cant have camp fires and hot places cant have water holders.

sixth part (sorry for its size, i just like games how i want them) terrain. a mountain can have a river but probably not a large item. small islands are basically the same.

i will add more things (sorry) in comments.

1 reply to this post

On 12/25/2021 at 7:49 PM, Moss Tail said:

(i may make more of my same ones but different)

so some animals build things. (beaver dams, burrows/tunnels, different nest types, etc.) but I think it would be cool if they were added. (maybe extra things: carvings, shelters/shelter types, caves, things from books/warrior cats (camps, caves for reasons (medic cats, elders, leaders, etc.)) wings of fire (scrolls, palaces, arenas, etc.)(read wings of fire!!) camp fires, torches, etc.)

also, (second part of this post) materials. (grass, dirt, sticks, rock, maybe rare crystals, seed types, water, (nothing needed to collect water) mud, clay, bark, etc.)

third part, (how to make this stuff) maybe certain genes/gene and materials needed like a beaver tail and beaver head (sticks and mud needed)(maybe bigger rivers and some lakes too) or maybe to make scrolls (basically a piece of rolled up paper to write on) you will need bark and a sort of hand thing to make them. tunnels and caves etc. will just need the digging paw.

fourth part, time for making them. maybe digging a hole will only take a day, whereas caves could take a few days.

fifth part, conditions. cold places cant have camp fires and hot places cant have water holders.

sixth part (sorry for its size, i just like games how i want them) terrain. a mountain can have a river but probably not a large item. small islands are basically the same.

i will add more things (sorry) in comments.

Also, it links to my building tree thing. And skills. Weapons and tools would be a good idea to increase attack or gathering etc