Stray Fawn Community

books you like and drawings!

Loxfeaf

1. Name a book you like

2. draw about that book (you don't have to)(you dont have to make it of a certain character

3. write what its about

(if your book has already been said, just write it for fun!

My post:

Wings of fire

wings of fire is about dragons who live in a place called Pyrria. in the first 5 books its about dragonets (young dragons) who have to stop a war. there are seven tribes and the pictures is one of them. the dragons are: sandwing nightwing rainwing mudwing seawing icewing and skywing

134091435_wingsoffiremagiga.thumb.png.c4c89ec45e22b591cd68ff065b52cb48.png

• Eek! 1

heres mine!

ok so idk if fanfic technically counts as books, but its reading so-

passerine!

so like i said, passerine is a fanfiction and it uses characters from the dream smp. the main characters are phil, tommy, techno, and wilbur. the basic plot follows wilbur as he tries to rule over his kingdom, and tommy and techno as they try to go along for the ride. i'm not gonna spoil it because its a good fic and you should totally read it, even if you arent into the dream smp because it totally works as a standalone thing as well. also im only on chapter 6 so idek the full story haha

anyways! i drew tommy :D.

IMG_1409.thumb.PNG.57a116df202953fe78178039fea70e73.PNG

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

On 12/29/2021 at 12:20 AM, Christmas pepper said:

passerine!

so like i said, passerine is a fanfiction and it uses characters from the dream smp. the main characters are phil, tommy, techno, and wilbur. the basic plot follows wilbur as he tries to rule over his kingdom, and tommy and techno as they try to go along for the ride. i'm not gonna spoil it because its a good fic and you should totally read it, even if you arent into the dream smp because it totally works as a standalone thing as well. also im only on chapter 6 so idek the full story haha

Aaaa yes the person who wrote Passerine should be a published author!

• Paw up 2

On 12/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, Christmas pepper said:

heres mine!

ok so idk if fanfic technically counts as books, but its reading so-

passerine!

anyways! i drew tommy :D.

IMG_1409.thumb.PNG.57a116df202953fe78178039fea70e73.PNG

*sobbing and crying.ogg*

• Sad 1