Stray Fawn Community

What day should we play as Fawnclan?

Chiyanna

vote  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What day should we play as Fawnclan?

• The 4th of January
    • tommorow, the 30th
    • the 31st (New Years Eve)
    • the 1st (New Years Day)
    • the 2nd
    • the 3rd
    • After Christmas (winter) Break/Holidays
  2. 2. What general time should we play? (edt=Eastern Daylight Time, Eastern US)

• 8:00-10:00 AM EDT
    • 10:01 AM-12:00 PM EDT
    • 12:01-2:00 PM EDT
    • 2:01-4:00 PM EDT
    • 4:01-6:00 PM EDT
    • 6:01-8:00 PM EDT
    • 8:01-10:00 PM EDT
    • After 10:00 PM EDT

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

I won't be able to play as I am going to be busy this week/weekend.

Along with next week, being as I have to go back to school.

I'll let you know when I have time to play, though

There is an option to vote for after Christmas break (and that's not any particulair time, just saying u wont be able to play this week and if most ppl vote for that we will not play this week). Which is a good thing to do just so I know how many would not be available this week.

• Paw up 1

On 12/30/2021 at 9:09 AM, Dragonkid9 said:

I can't play the 4th.

21 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

yeah can't play on the 4th either unless it's after 5:00 pm mst but thats probably too late for everyone in est

I added it before I got any responses because I thought I'd better do it before another person voted in case they would vote for that option. but the 3rd is still in the lead so it looks like the third (or the second if more ppl vote for it) will be the day. The 4th option only has one new vote since being put up (and 2 added from the former option in the slot) and I doubt that will change.

If you want, Polly, I can not count ur vote since that was the vote for the "today" option originally and you cannot play on the 4th. So the 4th would only have 2 votes total.

Or I could just take it down since it is not apart of break for most.

• Paw up 1

On 12/31/2021 at 7:05 PM, Dragonkid9 said:

I can't play the 3rd, to busy.

Oh no! Well the third is the only day of Winter Break left other than today....and it has won the poll...

Wait uh, could you play today?

What about you @BirbMaster? (the only one who voted for the 3rd and not the second)

And the time poll has ended up in a five way tie....I guess the time ppl can join does kinda depend on the day since ppl have plans some days and things they must go to some days and not others. So @Green and anyone else who wants to answer, would today be too little notice to change things/do you already plan to come on the 3rd? And what time would work for you today and on the third?

1 minute ago, New Mod Eve said:

I can play any day except the ninth since it's my birthday and there will probably be some kind of something happening

What time would work for u best today and tomorrow? I know we have a poll but I realize now its kinda useless since nobody knew what day we would be playing. I did this kinda haphazzard since I was rushing to get some kinda poll out there before break was completely over...

Just now, Beautiful Birb said:

What time would work for u best today and tomorrow? I know we have a poll but I realize now its kinda useless since nobody knew what day we would be playing. I did this kinda haphazzard since I was rushing to get some kinda poll out there before break was completely over...

i think the latest i could get away with is 5pm est but im not sure exactly

• Paw up 1