Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread, where I ramble about MSM and whatever other random game I happen to be playing

BirbMonster

So

I'm playing sandbox planet zoo

and I have done terrible things (idk if anyone will get uncomfortable with this as animal abuse, since this is just a video game, don't worry, I am still angaist animal abuse irl)

So

I made a zoo with some electric fence rings

And basically I host gladiator fights between different animals

So far, I made a lion fight a tiger. The tiger won, so I buried the lion like 20 metres underground and sent the tiger to his own cage to perhaps fight again another day (all survivors are kept alive like this until they lose a fight)

1746329245_Screenshot(1476).thumb.png.75389e5a25fb504775871fa48e35318a.png

• Eek! 1

On 7/26/2022 at 12:22 PM, BirbMaster said:

So

I'm playing sandbox planet zoo

and I have done terrible things (idk if anyone will get uncomfortable with this as animal abuse, since this is just a video game, don't worry, I am still angaist animal abuse irl)

So

I made a zoo with some electric fence rings

And basically I host gladiator fights between different animals

So far, I made a lion fight a tiger. The tiger won, so I buried the lion like 20 metres underground and sent the tiger to his own cage to perhaps fight again another day (all survivors are kept alive like this until they lose a fight)

1746329245_Screenshot(1476).thumb.png.75389e5a25fb504775871fa48e35318a.png

reminds me of a certain dragon *cough**cough*Scarlet*cough**cough*

• Paw up 1

Ok guys so

I'm making a roblox game again. This one is called Find the Birds, the goal is to find every hidden bird. I have 3 bird so far- Bird, Ostritch, and Long Bird, but does anybody have good ideas for what birds to add (the ideas I do have are Pheonix, Robot Bird, and Egg)

3 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Ok guys so

I'm making a roblox game again. This one is called Find the Birds, the goal is to find every hidden bird. I have 3 bird so far- Bird, Ostritch, and Long Bird, but does anybody have good ideas for what birds to add (the ideas I do have are Pheonix, Robot Bird, and Egg)

birb

borb

blorb

sunset and kiwi

8 minutes ago, scarlet astley said:

birb

borb

blorb

sunset and kiwi

Oh yeah, I wanted to make sunset and kiwi/just a kakariki, and I origanally wanted sunset and kiwi to be the rarest birbs, but I changed it to Pheonix so a wider audience could understand why it's rare

• Paw up 1