Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread, where I ramble about MSM and whatever other random game I happen to be playing

BirbMonster

@Lizardcake

Out of curiosity...

Do you have a Roblox account, by any chance? Renember the screenshots I posted earlier, from the game 'Creatures of Sonaria'? Well, from my knowledge you've never played. So I wanted to see how you would react to playing for the first time. I could even teach you how, and play with you in-game since it is multiplayer (like most Roblox games)

If you don't really want to, you don't have to. Just a suggestion!

Just now, BirbMaster said:

@Lizardcake

Out of curiosity...

Do you have a Roblox account, by any chance? Renember the screenshots I posted earlier, from the game 'Creatures of Sonaria'? Well, from my knowledge you've never played. So I wanted to see how you would react to playing for the first time. I could even teach you how, and play with you in-game since it is multiplayer (like most Roblox games)

Nope. I don't have an account. Maybe though?

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

@Lizardcake

Out of curiosity...

If I could, can you tag me again when you're ready? I need to do homework.

Just now, Lizardcake said:

If I could, can you tag me again when you're ready? I need to do homework.

Ok!

Just so you have it already, here's the link to my Roblox profile (yes I have a spooky avatar not on halloween but I like the aesthetic)

https://www.roblox.com/users/300853472/profile