Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread, where I ramble about MSM and whatever other random game I happen to be playing

BirbMonster

So I just had this really weird dream, here I wrote about it:

So me, two of my sisters, and my dad cycled to the tiny store near my school. In real life it just mostly sells alcohol, candy and crisps, cigarettes ect. We bought this big box labelled “Story Birds”. Out of the box came 5 birds made of crisps (and yes, living breathing crisp birds) (and a pamphlet of story bird lore) so we all got lays crisp packets for them to live in, each matching their respective flavour. Then we loaded the packaged crisp birds onto my bike and drove towards home.

Now something that’s been reoccurring in my dreams lately is that the way home cycling is always through this forest, and every single time there’s this gorge we have to jump across on a ramp, and I have never made it. Dream me thought I could make it again, so I leaped… and fell, with the birds still in my basket. Thankfully the crisp birds survived, expect for blue packet (salt and vinegar flavour I think) who died :[

I helped the other 4 out of the gorge (most story birds cannot fly according to the lore pamphlet). Then I read the pamphlet more: I found about the rarest birds of all: a pair of opposite gods, together called Bashu or something, but separately they are named Massive and Teeny. Massive had a very dark colour pallette, and looked like a galaxy nebula thing, while Teeny had very pale colours, and looked like an atom (like how they look in simple diagrams)

Imagine if Bashu came out of the box it would be another story

This is not part of the dream but I made up more lore that Massive created the bigger picture of the universe, while Teeny shaped the details.

i want to make a ton of story bird lore now

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

So I just had this really weird dream, here I wrote about it:

So me, two of my sisters, and my dad cycled to the tiny store near my school. In real life it just mostly sells alcohol, candy and crisps, cigarettes ect. We bought this big box labelled “Story Birds”. Out of the box came 5 birds made of crisps (and yes, living breathing crisp birds) (and a pamphlet of story bird lore) so we all got lays crisp packets for them to live in, each matching their respective flavour. Then we loaded the packaged crisp birds onto my bike and drove towards home.

Now something that’s been reoccurring in my dreams lately is that the way home cycling is always through this forest, and every single time there’s this gorge we have to jump across on a ramp, and I have never made it. Dream me thought I could make it again, so I leaped… and fell, with the birds still in my basket. Thankfully the crisp birds survived, expect for blue packet (salt and vinegar flavour I think) who died :[

I helped the other 4 out of the gorge (most story birds cannot fly according to the lore pamphlet). Then I read the pamphlet more: I found about the rarest birds of all: a pair of opposite gods, together called Bashu or something, but separately they are named Massive and Teeny. Massive had a very dark colour pallette, and looked like a galaxy nebula thing, while Teeny had very pale colours, and looked like an atom (like how they look in simple diagrams)

Imagine if Bashu came out of the box it would be another story

This is not part of the dream but I made up more lore that Massive created the bigger picture of the universe, while Teeny shaped the details.

i want to make a ton of story bird lore now

d o