Stray Fawn Community

GOOGLE IS SPYING ON US

lizardcake

I already knew that google knows all. Nothing you put on the internet is private, especially when it comes to google. They do spy on you, and me, and everyone...

I didn't know that they just take any image u put online without permission. Very rude.

1 minute ago, Beautiful Birb said:

I already knew that google knows all. Nothing you put on the internet is private, especially when it comes to google. They do spy on you, and me, and everyone...

I didn't know that they just take any image u put online without permission. Very rude.

they shouldnt, i think Liz can take them down. It's possible someone uploaded them

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beautiful Birb said:

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

they shouldnt, i think Liz can take them down. It's possible someone uploaded them

It's just showing search results of the forums. As you can see, all the images have the stray fawn url under them. Google is a search engine, not a website. It doesn't have actual images, just links to them

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Lilytuft with antlers said:

It's just showing search results of the forums. As you can see, all the images have the stray fawn url under them. Google is a search engine, not a website. It doesn't have actual images, just links to them

I figured that since they always are linked to the websites. Still, google is spying on our forums and is linking to the images in the search engine. It doesn't really matter tho. I mean its on the internet, anyone can find it anyways.

44 minutes ago, Beautiful Birb said:

I figured that since they always are linked to the websites. Still, google is spying on our forums and is linking to the images in the search engine. It doesn't really matter tho. I mean its on the internet, anyone can find it anyways.

It links pretty much any images posted on the internet

• Paw up 1

Just now, Lilytuft with antlers said:

It links pretty much any images posted on the internet

*Anything with a public url

Not stuff from your google drive or deviantart stash

• Like 1