Stray Fawn Community

What to not tell to a newbie

lizardcake

I stole this idea off the web. Anyways, someone asks a question, then someone answers with  an incorrect (and hilarious) answer.

Example:

Person 1:[answer]

How do you cure sickness?

Person 2: You have to pick seaweed with the sick nichelings and have them spend the night in water

[question]

I'll start:

How do you remove leeches?

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

I stole this idea off the web. Anyways, someone asks a question, then someone answers with  an incorrect (and hilarious) answer.

Example:

Person 1:[answer]

How do you cure sickness?

Person 2: You have to pick seaweed with the sick nichelings and have them spend the night in water

[question]

I'll start:

How do you remove leeches?

You can't. They go away over time. Don't worry when your nicheling is bleeding to death you just got unlucky.

question:

How do you breed nichelings?

• Haha 2

Just now, Beautiful Birb said:

How do you breed nichelings?

You need to move them to a permanent nest, click breed, move the male to the nest, then wait until the last day of the female's life. The baby will be born next day

How do I keep nichelings from dying?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

You need to move them to a permanent nest, click breed, move the male to the nest, then wait until the last day of the female's life. The baby will be born next day

How do I keep nichelings from dying?

the bearyenas are really helpful with that! when you see one, make sure to get alllllll your nichelings over to them!!

how do i get back to home island?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Christmas pepper said:

Just follow the constellations that appear on the sky during the night every ten days

How do I catch the red fish?

• Eek! 1

12 minutes ago, Christmas pepper said:

you have to drown adam on the first island, then when you restart kill eve and drown adam again, the third time you restart you spawn directly on home island!!!

why do my nichelings lose an action on the savanna?

Edited by Lizardcake
nvm lilytuft already replied
  • Haha 3

Just now, Lizardcake said:

you have to drown adam on the first island, then when you restart kill eve and drown adam again, the third time you restart you spawn directly on home island!!!

why do my nichelings lose an action on the savanna?

You've been feeding them too much

• Haha 1

Just now, Lilytuft with antlers said:

How do I safely collect poison berries?

You need to kill all 3 apes, then go to deadly hills, survive there for 100 days, then find a wanderer with poison fangs, and you're safe!!!

How do I kill the bearyenas?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

You need to kill all 3 apes, then go to deadly hills, survive there for 100 days, then find a wanderer with poison fangs, and you're safe!!!

why on earth would you want to kill them?? like i just said - theyre super helpful!

how do i get winged nichelings?

• Haha 3

Baby nichelings are immune to damage, so surround the bearyena with them and wait until it starves to death

What's the easiest way to get nesting material?

• Haha 3

Just now, Christmas pepper said:

why on earth would you want to kill them?? like i just said - theyre super helpful!

how do i get winged nichelings?

You have to breed with a dodomingo by moving a male next to it, then wait for it to spend a night on a nest

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

You need to beg the peaceful  bear for it

why are my nichelings taking damage in water?

its measured ENTIRELY based on whether or not the nichelings head is poking out of the water or not! definitely not some infuriating mechanic i cant figure out no matter how many babies i drown that i KNOW has something to do with the body size and potentially the levels of water tiles and also whether or not water is flowing. just go up to their faces and have a good look at them and if the nostrils are above the water theyre perfectly fine

• Haha 2

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhey that ""rogue male"" feller looking quite lovely. do i have to fufil a secret unlock condition to invite him?

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhey that ""rogue male"" feller looking quite lovely. do i have to fufil a secret unlock condition to invite him?

Yeah, only his children can invite him

My nicheling just got eaten by a red plant. What do I do?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lilytuft with antlers said:

My nicheling just got eaten by a red plant. What do I do?

If you make another nicheling get stuck in a plant, the first one is freed

how do I get hybrid genes?

• Haha 2

You have to travel to deadly hills and find a large bearyena. Then befriend it by leaving a few of your nichelings next to it over night. After it get's the "friendly" status effect, you can breed with it. It's children will get the bearyena immunity and will be able to breed with any bearyenas you encounter in the future.

When I turn on the smell sense, there are little green lines in the ground. What are they and should I be worried?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

get to home island, have only 6 nichelings all brown arranged like a donut, turn your computer upside down, skip the day and a hybrid will appear

how do you survive on the mountain?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lilytuft with antlers said:

You have to travel to deadly hills and find a large bearyena. Then befriend it by leaving a few of your nichelings next to it over night. After it get's the "friendly" status effect, you can breed with it. It's children will get the bearyena immunity and will be able to breed with any bearyenas you encounter in the future.

When I turn on the smell sense, there are little green lines in the ground. What are they and should I be worried?

those are worms. be very worried.

what are those flower covered things on the edge of the island?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NEW COOKIE said:

get to home island, have only 6 nichelings all brown arranged like a donut, turn your computer upside down, skip the day and a hybrid will appear

how do you survive on the mountain?

Make sure your animals have a lot of heat resistance. This will help them stay warm. If your nichelings freeze, don't move anyone next to them, because it will spread like sickness

(Question above)

• Haha 1