Stray Fawn Community

What to not tell to a newbie

lizardcake

On 2/20/2022 at 9:24 AM, bruno is best boy said:

yes, make sure your nichelings stay as far away from them as possible. they are apes secretly disguised as snails and will murder everybody because they do 9999 damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is something called a bearyena next to my favorite nicheling, is it friendly?

No, it will break your game. You need to move all your nichelings to the deepest part of the ocean you can find for 15 days.

will niche get any new updates? I want tameable apes. XD

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2022 at 10:06 PM, Nuclear Power Plant said:

No, it will break your game. You need to move all your nichelings to the deepest part of the ocean you can find for 15 days.

will niche get any new updates? I want tameable apes. XD

yes it will come tomorrow and apes will be tameable but make sure to delete all your saves beforehand so it doesn't break your computer. then make sure you send all your nichelings to find apes, you have to make sure they're right beside the ape then you have to skip 5 days without moving anyone ok? then all your nichelings will disappear but its ok, they went to heaven where apes are nice

why is my new baby sneezing?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, upside down fawn said:

yes it will come tomorrow and apes will be tameable but make sure to delete all your saves beforehand so it doesn't break your computer. then make sure you send all your nichelings to find apes, you have to make sure they're right beside the ape then you have to skip 5 days without moving anyone ok? then all your nichelings will disappear but its ok, they went to heaven where apes are nice

It got radiation poisoning, make sure it doesn’t eat more plutonium. Find a Nicheling with digging ability and bury the plutonium. Then carry the baby to a nearby river or ocean and rinse the baby on the water a few times, it should be cleaned and healthy now. Use a Nicheling with antenna to monitor the radiation levels.

If the baby is still sick you’ll need to send him to a special island called “Chernobyl”, it’s port has pieces of graphite and skeletons. But make sure to click “don’t follow the Nichelings across the port” or you will be stuck in an island with a sickly child.

Is Nimbatus a niche mod?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuclear Power Plant said:

It got radiation poisoning, make sure it doesn’t eat more plutonium. Find a Nicheling with digging ability and bury the plutonium. Then carry the baby to a nearby river or ocean and rinse the baby on the water a few times, it should be cleaned and healthy now. Use a Nicheling with antenna to monitor the radiation levels.

If the baby is still sick you’ll need to send him to a special island called “Chernobyl”, it’s port has pieces of graphite and skeletons. But make sure to click “don’t follow the Nichelings across the port” or you will be stuck in an island with a sickly child.

Is Nimbatus a niche mod?

Yes it is it adds future technology to niche!

On my nichelungs genes it says he is red and yellow but hes orange! Is it a glitch?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

On my nichelungs genes it says he is red and yellow but hes orange! Is it a glitch?

No, you're colorblind 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, upside down fawn said:

laughs in deleted all her saves already

• 1 month later...

*cutely revives*

On 3/29/2022 at 3:44 PM, BirbMaster said:

they're supposed to be blue!!

12 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

what do trees do?

Niche actually has a highly advanged tree growth system. Basically if you leave the acorns on the ground they will grow up into new trees. If you unlock the hidden beaver snout gene, you can cut them down to get wood for houses.

I left my nicheling on the shore and now it's bleeding! What's going on and how do I stop this?

9 hours ago, xXAngle_WolfzXx said:

Niche actually has a highly advanged tree growth system. Basically if you leave the acorns on the ground they will grow up into new trees. If you unlock the hidden beaver snout gene, you can cut them down to get wood for houses.

I left my nicheling on the shore and now it's bleeding! What's going on and how do I stop this?

There isn't much you can do. Banish them and kill them to prevent it from spreading. 

Why can my Nichlings not collect food?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 9:10 PM, MistyHeart said:

There isn't much you can do. Banish them and kill them to prevent it from spreading. 

Why can my Nichlings not collect food?

They are allergic to the berries, they need to use gloves to collect them.

why do some nichelings have manes and other not?

7 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

They are allergic to the berries, they need to use gloves to collect them.

why do some nichelings have manes and other not?

The ones with manes have an actual fashion sense, banish the maneless ones, they don't have any fashion sense!

A big red plant thing ate my nicheling! WHAT DO I DO HE'S MY FAVWET!

8 hours ago, BorbMaster said:

The ones with manes have an actual fashion sense, banish the maneless ones, they don't have any fashion sense!

A big red plant thing ate my nicheling! WHAT DO I DO HE'S MY FAVWET!

The plant took your nicheling as hostage, you need to negotiate with the plant to free him. Usually giving the plant some food and nesting material will convince it to free him.

My nicheling was born with gills, does he need water to survive?

• Haha 1

Just now, A Nicheling said:

The plant took your nicheling as hostage, you need to negotiate with the plant to free him. Usually giving the plant some food and nesting material will convince it to free him.

My nicheling was born with gills, does he need water to survive?

no, he must be burned in the burning savannah or your tribe will die!11!!1!

what's that red bar from the opposite side of my nichelings age bar?

• Haha 1

Just now, Lizardcake said:

no, he must be burned in the burning savannah or your tribe will die!11!!1!

what's that red bar from the opposite side of my nichelings age bar?

It’s the nicheling’s anger bar, it increases when they get into fights. If it reaches the age bar the nicheling will go into an anger frenzy and attack everyone around them. Don’t make your nichelings angry!

There is a fire on my island, can the nichelings learn to use it in some way like humans did?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

It’s the nicheling’s anger bar, it increases when they get into fights. If it reaches the age bar the nicheling will go into an anger frenzy and attack everyone around them. Don’t make your nichelings angry!

There is a fire on my island, can the nichelings learn to use it in some way like humans did?

Yes! You just need to put all your best nichelings in the fire and they’ll learn how to use it and unlock a secret ability!!!11!!!1!!1!!!

how to get “beareena” body parts?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Yes! You just need to put all your best nichelings in the fire and they’ll learn how to use it and unlock a secret ability!!!11!!!1!!1!!!

how to get “beareena” body parts?

Kill every bearyena you see and you'll eventually unlock them in the mutation menu. I can't remember the exact amount, but I think it was about 30. You have to let the babies grow up before killing them though. Otherwise they won't count. Tamed bearyenas don't count either, so there's no point in wasting food on them.

I just noticed that I have a leech notification, but when I click on it, it just shows an empty tile. Does this mean it went away?

Just now, Living in a bucket said:

Kill every bearyena you see and you'll eventually unlock them in the mutation menu. I can't remember the exact amount, but I think it was about 30. You have to let the babies grow up before killing them though. Otherwise they won't count. Tamed bearyenas don't count either, so there's no point in wasting food on them.

I just noticed that I have a leech notification, but when I click on it, it just shows an empty tile. Does this mean it went away?

Yep! If there’s a skeleton, it means your nicheling will be fine!

why is my island on a big fish? will the big fish eat my nishlings?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Yep! If there’s a skeleton, it means your nicheling will be fine!

why is my island on a big fish? will the big fish eat my nishlings?

Depends, if you play normal it shouldn’t. But if you try to dig it will be hurt and will flip over and drown and eat all your nichelings.

What does the heat body do?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Depends, if you play normal it shouldn’t. But if you try to dig it will be hurt and will flip over and drown and eat all your nichelings.

What does the heat body do?

It gives heat resistance, it’s for nichelings on hot islands. The fact that it says cold resistance is something the devs forgot to fix.

Help! I bred Adam and Eve and a kid got a fish body even though neither have it!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

It gives heat resistance, it’s for nichelings on hot islands. The fact that it says cold resistance is something the devs forgot to fix.

Help! I bred Adam and Eve and a kid got a fish body even though neither have it!

It is a random mutation. The more babies you have, the more random mutations they have. The counter is reset every time you travel to a different island.

I tried to get some acorns and now my nicheling can't move???

6 minutes ago, XxTheLonelyLeafwingxX UwU said:

It is a random mutation. The more babies you have, the more random mutations they have. The counter is reset every time you travel to a different island.

I tried to get some acorns and now my nicheling can't move???

They have been stunned by an octopus. Send some nichelings into the sea to kill it and all of your stunned nichelings will be freed

Why is half my tribe pregnant all of the sudden? My only male is a baby!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Living in a bucket said:

They have been stunned by an octopus. Send some nichelings into the sea to kill it and all of your stunned nichelings will be freed

Why is half my tribe pregnant all of the sudden? My only male is a baby!

Nichelings can reproduce asexually when there are no mates available, they will produce a clone of themselves every 3 days until you have an adult male. It’s a new update to make the game easier!

There’s a funny-looking male walking around but I can’t invite him. Why is that?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Nichelings can reproduce asexually when there are no mates available, they will produce a clone of themselves every 3 days until you have an adult male. It’s a new update to make the game easier!

There’s a funny-looking male walking around but I can’t invite him. Why is that?

He's too hot to be invited, his genes are very good, let him flirt with your females and then you'll be able to invite him. It's called a Super Male.

how do I breed my nish lings?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BorbMaster said:

He's too hot to be invited, his genes are very good, let him flirt with your females and then you'll be able to invite him. It's called a Super Male.

how do I breed my nish lings?

First you need to check if they like each other, if they do you need to prepare the wedding. Make a circle of nichelings around the new couple and let them there for a day then you take the couple to the bottom of the sea and 10 days later the female will come back pregnant.

What does the “crossing” island do?

• Haha 1