Stray Fawn Community

What to not tell to a newbie

lizardcake

2 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

First you need to check if they like each other, if they do you need to prepare the wedding. Make a circle of nichelings around the new couple and let them there for a day then you take the couple to the bottom of the sea and 10 days later the female will come back pregnant.

What does the “crossing” island do?

It's the hardest island. It's really really thin so there's no room for nichelings and it's full of bearyenas.

However there is a port to every other island expect for ones easier than the crossing.

I found a bear eena wy are it's eyes red???????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BorbMaster said:

It's the hardest island. It's really really thin so there's no room for nichelings and it's full of bearyenas.

However there is a port to every other island expect for ones easier than the crossing.

I found a bear eena wy are it's eyes red???????

it's possessed. Run, in real life.

how do i get th cute round earS???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cooeki alt said:

it's possessed. Run, in real life.

how do i get th cute round earS???

If you kill all your nichelings within 3 niche days then a wanderer with round ears will appear when you open a different save.

Why is my nish ling ugly brown color?

• Haha 1

Just now, BorbMaster said:

If you kill all your nichelings within 3 niche days then a wanderer with round ears will appear when you open a different save.

Why is my nish ling ugly brown color?

It's dirty. Make it swim.

How do I get the snails on the sawmp trees?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

It's dirty. Make it swim.

How do I get the snails on the sawmp trees?

You need the “heat resistance” skill.

Why are some big red flowed red on smell thiny and others are green?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

You need the “heat resistance” skill.

Why are some big red flowed red on smell thiny and others are green?

Some are infected with a zombie virus and will infect your nichelings. Be careful! 

What are those creepy looking bears in some islands?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

Some are infected with a zombie virus and will infect your nichelings. Be careful! 

What are those creepy looking bears in some islands?

Run.

what will next update be? I realy want my idea to be in gem! Emo genes which are all really op!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Run.

what will next update be? I realy want my idea to be in gem! Emo genes which are all really op!

The next update will be decided based on the 2018 poll on the forums, the oldest suggestions will be chosen. Or you can pay $999.99 to a hacker to make your super fun emo genes.

if it snows too much can there be avalanches? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

The next update will be decided based on the 2018 poll on the forums, the oldest suggestions will be chosen. Or you can pay $999.99 to a hacker to make your super fun emo genes.

if it snows too much can there be avalanches? 

No but there can be volcano eruptions if it snows too much.

Is there a dessert biome? I seen savanah but not dessert!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AlsoBorbMaster said:

No but there can be volcano eruptions if it snows too much.

Is there a dessert biome? I seen savanah but not dessert!

Sadly no, it was going to be added but it glitched like the defender bear. Now both live hidden in the console codes waiting to come back and glitch your saves.

Aside from the bearyenas can you get other hybrid genes?

Just now, A Nicheling said:

Sadly no, it was going to be added but it glitched like the defender bear. Now both live hidden in the console codes waiting to come back and glitch your saves.

Aside from the bearyenas can you get other hybrid genes?

Yes, ram horns, white fur, claw, big nose, and stonky tail are all secretly ramfox genes. The ram foxes will do a trade: give them your best baby nicheling land they’ll give you a baby ramfox that’s just like a friendly bearyna.

How do I rename a nicheling?

Just now, AlsoBorbMaster said:

Yes, ram horns, white fur, claw, big nose, and stonky tail are all secretly ramfox genes. The ram foxes will do a trade: give them your best baby nicheling land they’ll give you a baby ramfox that’s just like a friendly bearyna.

How do I rename a nicheling?

You need to go to the game files and change it there, there is no real way of changing it’s name. It used to be possible until someone began naming all their nichelings “dirt” so the predators thought they were dirt and didn’t attack them so it was considered cheating and was removed.

What happens if a nicheling jumps into the sea when it’s an island without ocean floor tiles?

On 5/30/2022 at 1:57 PM, A Nicheling said:

You need to go to the game files and change it there, there is no real way of changing it’s name. It used to be possible until someone began naming all their nichelings “dirt” so the predators thought they were dirt and didn’t attack them so it was considered cheating and was removed.

What happens if a nicheling jumps into the sea when it’s an island without ocean floor tiles?

they learn to swim, but they will swim away to the next island iwthout you!! dont let them learn to swim!!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, cooeki alt said:

how do i kill the crabs??!?!!!?!?

You can’t kill them, they have 15 defense so nothing can hurt them. You can still give them clams and they will give you crab genes.

When a nicheling catches a leech does it become food?

9 hours ago, Sparklepop said:

No, it enters the nicheling's body and parasitizes them. The leech starts by eating through the stomach and then bursts out, killing the nicheling.

What does a nicheling's gems do?

They are accessories that they can wear, depending on the game mode some will use them or not. Some nichelings don’t like them and others have a ton of them. Others can wear things like bones instead.

is there a human biome in niche?

8 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

They are accessories that they can wear, depending on the game mode some will use them or not. Some nichelings don’t like them and others have a ton of them. Others can wear things like bones instead.

is there a human biome in niche?

Yes, and it's on the Tiny Green island which has green port tiles with flowers on them. This biome, however, is the hardest in the game as the pollution makes your nichelings take 1 point of damage every day, and the hostile humans are as abundant as rabbils. A much easier biome is the Burning Savannah.

A red stomach icon appeared over my nicheling when I passed the day. Does this have something to do with my lack of food?

3 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

A red stomach icon appeared over my nicheling when I passed the day. Does this have something to do with my lack of food?

Oh no, your Nicheling is just getting ready for hibernation. You don't need to collect any food during this time. Just keep playing as usual! 🙃

What is that very large bearyena?

1 minute ago, Robb Plat said:

Oh no, your Nicheling is just getting ready for hibernation. You don't need to collect any food during this time. Just keep playing as usual! 🙃

What is that very large bearyena?

It's a friendly bearyena! You can breed with it and get bearyena genes!

Why do my niche lungs bleed when they get a leech?

11 hours ago, BorbMaster said:

It's a friendly bearyena! You can breed with it and get bearyena genes!

Why do my niche lungs bleed when they get a leech?

They are not bleeding, the leech is. Nichelings suck the blood out of leeches.

What are those fox things in the snow island?

On 6/3/2022 at 8:06 AM, A Nicheling said:

They are not bleeding, the leech is. Nichelings suck the blood out of leeches.

What are those fox things in the snow island?

They're an alternative type of wanderer that the devs accidentally left in the game. They use a discarded nicheling model and are befriended by spending time with them. The devs thought this was too complicated and changed it to just be giving berries.

Some of my nichelings ate the dark berries and now they're poisoned??? The first nicheling who ate them was fine. Is this a bug or does the star in their genes make them immune or something???

22 hours ago, XxTheLonelyLeafwingxX UwU said:

They're an alternative type of wanderer that the devs accidentally left in the game. They use a discarded nicheling model and are befriended by spending time with them. The devs thought this was too complicated and changed it to just be giving berries.

Some of my nichelings ate the dark berries and now they're poisoned??? The first nicheling who ate them was fine. Is this a bug or does the star in their genes make them immune or something???

It is because some nichelings are smarter and remove the poisonous spikes from the berries but others just bite them and get poisoned. You should give your nichelings the high intelligence gene.

If you put nichelings in 2 ports, do you travel to 2 islands?

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2022 at 1:43 AM, A Nicheling said:

It is because some nichelings are smarter and remove the poisonous spikes from the berries but others just bite them and get poisoned. You should give your nichelings the high intelligence gene.

If you put nichelings in 2 ports, do you travel to 2 islands?

Yes, you can press alt+f4 to switch island quickly. 

Why did that bush hurt my nicheling when she destroyed it?

• Haha 1