Stray Fawn Community

What to not tell to a newbie

lizardcake

8 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

I mean... You could also try pirating it...

And pay for it when you have the money?

I’m broke 

I literally spent all my money for Christmas and I only get money from holidays and birthday moneyT-T

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

I mean... You could also try pirating it...

And pay for it when you have the money?

it's an indie game + you should probably only download pirated games if the devs are really scummy (like ea games) or its like an really old game

• Paw up 1

Just now, ralsei deltarune said:

it's an indie game + you should probably only download pirated games if the devs are really scummy (like ea games) or its like an really old game

or like,,, the devs won't be effected by it, like pirating minecraft wouldn't be so bad as they still are getting a lot of sales from minecraft stuff and a few people pirating it won't change anything (but that's just my opinion)

• Paw up 1

On 1/26/2022 at 1:11 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

back in my day you could just Ask philo for a stray fawn game if you were active on the forums and shed give you a key idk ask her

back in my day I was a mod at like 13 and now that's illegal but I have the power to sway the law so it's ok

1 hour ago, NEW COOKIE said:

oh yeah the game im too lazy to find the last actual question so ill just make one what is that weird purple and blue thing under water?

Zombie infection fruit. stay back!

what happens in killer lands???

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, dragon tamer said:

one of your nichelings becomes the killer. your tribe turns against one another as they panic in search of who it is. There is one impostor among us

what happens if a nicheling has a bat wing and a bird wing

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, dragon tamer said:

While I can’t speak for the other killer islands, Deadly Hills is one of the safest islands in the game1!!11!! It’s called “Deadly” Hills because it’s quite deadly to predators, mainly because of the Guardian Angels. The Guardian Angels are big, dark, red-eyed bearyeana-like creatures and that oneshot all danger, heal your nichelings, and protect your cubs!!11!! 

why do my nichelings get warmed up even when there’s one two????

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, NEW COOKIE said:

one of your nichelings becomes the killer. your tribe turns against one another as they panic in search of who it is. There is one impostor among us

what happens if a nicheling has a bat wing and a bird wing

aw frick, just saw you replied too,,

3 hours ago, Bear - They Them said:

While I can’t speak for the other killer islands, Deadly Hills is one of the safest islands in the game1!!11!! It’s called “Deadly” Hills because it’s quite deadly to predators, mainly because of the Guardian Angels. The Guardian Angels are big, dark, red-eyed bearyeana-like creatures and that oneshot all danger, heal your nichelings, and protect your cubs!!11!! 

why do my nichelings get warmed up even when there’s one two????

It’s the heat of the wartime tension spreading. If it spreads all the nichelings will one hit each other because war.

how do you get nests???

8 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

It’s the heat of the wartime tension spreading. If it spreads all the nichelings will one hit each other because war.

how do you get nests???

you have to build them with algae underwater. but make sure none of the parents of the baby have gills or water body it doesn't work when they're first born so they need normal lungs which is the opposite. if they might have gills put the nest in a tree. don't use the nests you find in the wild it's a trap

why can't my nicheling move without another one near thenm?!!!!?!!;?!!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, NEW COOKIE said:

you have to build them with algae underwater. but make sure none of the parents of the baby have gills or water body it doesn't work when they're first born so they need normal lungs which is the opposite. if they might have gills put the nest in a tree. don't use the nests you find in the wild it's a trap

why can't my nicheling move without another one near thenm?!!!!?!!;?!!

theyre lazy. make them go to bed without dinner, that'll show em'.

what are those crystal things on my creatures chests???????? and why can i change the colors???????1//1/???

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bear - They Them said:

theyre lazy. make them go to bed without dinner, that'll show em'.

what are those crystal things on my creatures chests???????? and why can i change the colors???????1//1/???

parasites. evacuate. you need to have a baby with none of them and then have that baby go to another island alone to get rid of them. they let you change their colors so they appear more benevolent

how to get nicheling pregert?

'Pregert' is a portmanteau of the words 'Pregnant' and 'Exert'. It is a condition that occurs in the game when your nicheling has not been under a tree for three days and desperately needs to give birth. To make your nicheling pregert, you first must get your nicheling pregnant. In order to breed your nichelings, you first must place two nichelings of the opposite sex under a tree (any kind of tree). You then need to wait for the female to get pregnant and move her from out of the tree. Keep her out of the tree for three days and she will become pregert. She needs to give birth and if you don't place her under a tree in one day, she will die.

Speaking of Niche, I have a question to ask... What exact do Defender Bears do? I know they have been removed from the game, but I am curious to know what they did before they were removed and why they were removed in the first place.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, NEW COOKIE said:

parasites. evacuate. you need to have a baby with none of them and then have that baby go to another island alone to get rid of them. they let you change their colors so they appear more benevolent

how to get nicheling pregert?

You’re too young 

why is my nicheling white with red eyes? the genes say it has red fur and black eyes!!!

7 hours ago, Sparklepop said:

'Pregert' is a portmanteau of the words 'Pregnant' and 'Exert'. It is a condition that occurs in the game when your nicheling has not been under a tree for three days and desperately needs to give birth. To make your nicheling pregert, you first must get your nicheling pregnant. In order to breed your nichelings, you first must place two nichelings of the opposite sex under a tree (any kind of tree). You then need to wait for the female to get pregnant and move her from out of the tree. Keep her out of the tree for three days and she will become pregert. She needs to give birth and if you don't place her under a tree in one day, she will die.

Speaking of Niche, I have a question to ask... What exact do Defender Bears do? I know they have been removed from the game, but I am curious to know what they did before they were removed and why they were removed in the first place.

Just now, BirbAlt said:

You’re too young 

why is my nicheling white with red eyes? the genes say it has red fur and black eyes!!!

Oh sorry didn’t know you answered it

7 hours ago, Sparklepop said:

They were prey creatures that were supposed to be super easy to defeat but they got removed because they were glitchy and ended up flying.

how survival in savannah????!!1111????

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 4:34 PM, BirbAlt said:

They were prey creatures that were supposed to be super easy to defeat but they got removed because they were glitchy and ended up flying.

how survival in savannah????!!1111????

you get the hottest genes to go extinct then the rest of your games are immortal!

there was a ram fox near my baby it dissapeared! what do i do?

7 hours ago, Moss Tail said:

you get the hottest genes to go extinct then the rest of your games are immortal!

there was a ram fox near my baby it dissapeared! what do i do?

Its ok. Your baby was taken by the ram foxes but soon it’ll come back but super strong.

what do the ice rocks in ice biom do???

4 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

Its ok. Your baby was taken by the ram foxes but soon it’ll come back but super strong.

what do the ice rocks in ice biom do???

Breaking them summons a boss battle.

I've been playing story mode for several days now and it's been surprisingly easy. I thought there were supposed to be harder islands coming, but all islands I've been to have been grassy and pretty small. Where's the challenge? And how many islands do I have to travel to before the story progresses?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kitchen villager said:

Breaking them summons a boss battle.

I've been playing story mode for several days now and it's been surprisingly easy. I thought there were supposed to be harder islands coming, but all islands I've been to have been grassy and pretty small. Where's the challenge? And how many islands do I have to travel to before the story progresses?

its endless untill you start the boss battles.

MY BABY IS GONE IN THE JUNGLE! THERE WAS A BLUE BIRD THEN IT DUISAPEARED! WHAT dO I DO!?!?! AHHHHHH!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Moss Tail said:

its endless untill you start the boss battles.

MY BABY IS GONE IN THE JUNGLE! THERE WAS A BLUE BIRD THEN IT DUISAPEARED! WHAT dO I DO!?!?! AHHHHHH!

The bird takes the babies to its nest in a tree. Breed in climbing paw if you have that unlocked or shake the trees until the baby falls down.

Why are there snails in the swamp? Are they dangerous?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Kitchen villager said:

The bird takes the babies to its nest in a tree. Breed in climbing paw if you have that unlocked or shake the trees until the baby falls down.

Why are there snails in the swamp? Are they dangerous?

yes, make sure your nichelings stay as far away from them as possible. they are apes secretly disguised as snails and will murder everybody because they do 9999 damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is something called a bearyena next to my favorite nicheling, is it friendly?

• Haha 2