Stray Fawn Community

อཛຮ₮རསཛอ f๑ཞ อཛศ₮ཏ |Warrior Cats Sim

"Why- How are you here?!" The tom hissed in confusion and surprise.

"Shhh.." The cat responded. "It will all be over soon, My Dear.."

"Dad.. Where's Mom?" A young she-cat appeared from the nearby den.

"I- She.." The tom stuttered.

"Shhhh...." The cat mewed. "Do not speak..... Otherwise she will suffer your consequence......"

The tom went silent.

"Dad..?" The she-cat mewed.

The tom didn't answer, and the she-cat went back inside the den, her ears flat against her head and her tail dragging across the ground.

"Now..... Tell me....." The cat mewed. "Why have you done this to me...? Why have you taken my life?......"

The tom still did not speak.

"Why have you taken me from my kit?......" The cat asked, but still; the tom did not respond.

The cat grew angry. "If you will not speak..... Then you will be punished with death....."

And soon, the cat took revenge on the tom. By killing him in his sleep.

Few cats have heard this story because of how ancient it really is..

Few cats know the story of how we all are Destined for Death."

The elder told the story of a long ago event.

The kit that had listened to the story soon became tired, and went back to the nursery after thanking the old cat for the story.

"You know, you shouldn't be telling kits false legends." Another Elder mewed. "You'll just fill their heads with nonsense."

The first elder was quiet.

They soon fell to sleep, with no knowledge that the first elder would die in his sleep.

They soon realized, they were all Destined for Death.

-\|/-

I'm creating this b/c I'm bored and all my other sims are pretty much unactive.

--

Clans-

DuneClan

Desert-like land, that grows warmer during the season of Green-Leaf. Their land is bare except for some ferns scattered around.

HoneyClan

They live in a forest with nests of stinging insects. They love to get the honey within the nests to eat, and it makes it easier for their Medicine Cat.

CloverClan

A small field of clovers within the forest. Some say, if you find a stem of four leaves you will recieve luck until the clover wilts and dies.

-

3 players until I can see if this will be an active Sim or not.(then I'll allow more people to join)

-

Form- 

Name- 

Gender- 

Pronouns- 

Appearance- 

Clan- 

Rank- (can be leader or Deputy, but you will have more responsibility)

Other- 

-

~{Have Fun!}~

DAY 1

Moonhigh

@Lizardcake

Tonight was the halfmoon, which meant you are supposed to meet with the other medicine cats to go to the Moon Tree and meet with StarClan.

You haven't gotten an apprentice yet, and no kit seemed to be interested in medicine cat life.

Apart from that, you needed to collect watermint from the river, as you were low on that herb.

Robinpaw, who had had to move to your den for an infected scratch, lay asleep in the moss nest you had made for him.

12 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

DAY 1

Moonhigh

@Lizardcake

Tonight was the halfmoon, which meant you are supposed to meet with the other medicine cats to go to the Moon Tree and meet with StarClan.

You haven't gotten an apprentice yet, and no kit seemed to be interested in medicine cat life.

Apart from that, you needed to collect watermint from the river, as you were low on that herb.

Robinpaw, who had had to move to your den for an infected scratch, lay asleep in the moss nest you had made for him.

She went to collect the watermint

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You got to the river, but the watermint hadn't grown fresh enough to gather just yet.

Maybe you should go meet with the other medicine cats..?

-Go

She turned aroubd (im fishing this my phone is on2% aaa

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

You met with Ivyfall and her apprentice, Riverpaw, from CloverClan and Sparrowflight from DuneClan.

"Daisypetal! You made it!" Riverpaw purred.

"I'm happy you could be here, Daisypetal." Ivyfall added.

She purred back

2 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

She purred back

"Come on. Let's go before the moon sets." Sparrowflight mewed, leading the way towards the Moon Tree.

Riverpaw walked next to you. "Sparrowflight just got done telling us that Thornpaw died from accidentally eating poisoned prey.."

Thornpaw had been Sparrowflight's apprentice. 

The young cat was learning quickly, and was becoming quite talented. This unfortunate event probably affected the whole of DuneClan.

"Come on. Let's go before the moon sets." Sparrowflight mewed, leading the way towards the Moon Tree.

Riverpaw walked next to you. "Sparrowflight just got done telling us that Thornpaw died from accidentally eating poisoned prey.."

Thornpaw had been Sparrowflight's apprentice. 

The young cat was learning quickly, and was becoming quite talented. This unfortunate event probably affected the whole of DuneClan.

'Oh... that's sad.' she walked behind them

Just now, __________________________ said:

Riverpaw was quiet the rest of the way.

Soon, the four of you reached the cave entrance.

Ivyfall entered the cave first, followed by Riverpaw.

Sparrowflight waited for you to enter.

She entered

You went through the tight tunnel that led into a bigger cave.

You could faintly see the giant tree ahead of you.

The moon would soon show through the hole at the top, then you could curl up next to the tree's roots and sleep.

She stared at the tree for no particular reason

4 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

She stared at the tree for no particular reason

The moon soon lit up the tree, making it a silvery gray that seemed to glitter under the moonlight.

You remembered how amazed you were the first time you saw it.

Ivyfall led Riverpaw to one of the tree roots that lay above the ground.

Sparrowflight went to a different spot.

The three cats settled down to sleep.

The moon soon lit up the tree, making it a silvery gray that seemed to glitter under the moonlight.

You remembered how amazed you were the first time you saw it.

Ivyfall led Riverpaw to one of the tree roots that lay above the ground.

Sparrowflight went to a different spot.

The three cats settled down to sleep.

She went to sleep too, looking at the moon

Just now, Lizardcake said:

She went to sleep too, looking at the moon

You fell to sleep.

You woke in a bright and cheerful place. The trees were star-lit, and the grass seemed to glow sliver.

You watched as cats chased a mouse.

One cat, and silvery white cat, padded up to you. "Welcome, Daisypetal of HoneyClan."

You recognized this cat as FrozenPond, otherwise known as CloverClan's previous Deputy who had died in battle.

You fell to sleep.

You woke in a bright and cheerful place. The trees were star-lit, and the grass seemed to glow sliver.

You watched as cats chased a mouse.

One cat, and silvery white cat, padded up to you. "Welcome, Daisypetal of HoneyClan."

You recognized this cat as FrozenPond, otherwise known as CloverClan's previous Deputy who had died in battle.

'... w-what happened?!' she was very confused