Stray Fawn Community

What kind of playthrough would you like to see from me?

ChangingSparks

Hello there, my name is Sparklepop and I am the creator of Origin Story. Earlier, I had asked how people felt about my playthrough and some of you have wondered if I should do another Niche playthrough. I am not sure either, but if I were to make a new playthrough, what would you like to see (themes? challenges? something freeform? Tell me!).

• Eek! 1

8 hours ago, Sparklepop said:

Hello there, my name is Sparklepop and I am the creator of Origin Story. Earlier, I had asked how people felt about my playthrough and some of you have wondered if I should do another Niche playthrough. I am not sure either, but if I were to make a new playthrough, what would you like to see (themes? challenges? something freeform? Tell me!).

Well there are some nice challenges, maybe my jungle birds challenge?

or underwater challenge?

orrrrr

NICHELINGS WITH POWERS????????? (and/or curses? like they have great hearing but literally any sound drives them crazy)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

On 1/16/2022 at 1:08 AM, cheerio said:

Well there are some nice challenges, maybe my jungle birds challenge?

or underwater challenge?

orrrrr

NICHELINGS WITH POWERS????????? (and/or curses? like they have great hearing but literally any sound drives them crazy)

Yoooo I agree with the last one- Me and Kat used to do it all the time (more so Kat), and it's actually really fun being able to go through a story with both the perks and downfalls of a 'power'!

• Like 1