Stray Fawn Community

Kingdoms of Sonaria - Creatures of Sonaria RP/sim

lizardcake

• lizardcake changed the title to Kingdoms of Sonaria - Creatures of Sonaria RP/sim
3 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

The carcass was pretty big. There were some loners around it, but you managed to scare them off easily.

Techno grabbed the carcass, eating enough to fill herself, then grabbing as much as they could. Hunting for live prey was far more intresting, but feeding the kingdom mattered most.

When you were munching on the cheerios berries, you heard a hiss.

Suprised, Stride pricked his head up, sniffing and listening to find the source of the sound. 

(according to lore knalrikis are blind)

You watched the horizon, it was a beautiful view. Well, maybe except some rotten meat. And occasional creatures killing each other in the background.

Mintberry felt the urge to try and stop some of the fights. But it was the way it worked. Fighting and death were normal in Sonaria.

3 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Techno grabbed the carcass, eating enough to fill herself, then grabbing as much as they could. Hunting for live prey was far more intresting, but feeding the kingdom mattered most.

King Bog stood outside of his den. He looked at you and said:

"Well, Techno, I'm impressed." You had a moment to bask in glory, but you knew the king wasn't really.

"NOW GET IN THERE AND BRING MORE FOOD!" He yelled at you.

7 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Suprised, Stride pricked his head up, sniffing and listening to find the source of the sound. 

(according to lore knalrikis are blind)

You smelled a female Beezu standing there. She snarled.

"What are you doing here? I'm no guard, but we don't like outsiders in here."

She hissed again

10 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Mintberry felt the urge to try and stop some of the fights. But it was the way it worked. Fighting and death were normal in Sonaria.

You sat back as the wind got stronger.

Tropical

You woke up from your nap in a cave

2 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

King Bog stood outside of his den. He looked at you and said:

"Well, Techno, I'm impressed." You had a moment to bask in glory, but you knew the king wasn't really.

"NOW GET IN THERE AND BRING MORE FOOD!" He yelled at you.

Techno hissed, but then backed off, knowing Bog would certainly banish them if they didn't follow orders.

You smelled a female Beezu standing there. She snarled.

"What are you doing here? I'm no guard, but we don't like outsiders in here."

She hissed again

"Hey!" he said. "I don't reccomend you try to take me!"

He balanced on his hind legs, towering very high above the Beezu.

You sat back as the wind got stronger.

Mintberry understood that it might be possible for the wind to knock her over, so she crouched, using her large mantis-like legs as sheilds.

Tropical

You woke up from your nap in a cave

Tropical trotted over to the nearest pond and sipped some water. Then, she bolted off, sneaking across the sidelines of oasis, and ran into redwoods, free to not worry about food or serving her kingdom. Freedom. That was why she chose to become a loner, with nothing to lose.

7 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Techno hissed, but then backed off, knowing Bog would certainly banish them if they didn't follow orders.

Some more carcasses were lying around, possibly because of the latest drought.

8 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Hey!" he said. "I don't reccomend you try to take me!"

He balanced on his hind legs, towering very high above the Beezu.

She snarled once more, causing you to take a step back.

She flied up and burst out laughing.

"Oh, boy! That was SO great. I love to scare random people." She flew away, back to her kingdom

10 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Mintberry understood that it might be possible for the wind to knock her over, so she crouched, using her large mantis-like legs as sheilds.

The wind grew stronger. The clouds swirled...

11 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Tropical trotted over to the nearest pond and sipped some water. Then, she bolted off, sneaking across the sidelines of oasis, and ran into redwoods, free to not worry about food or serving her kingdom. Freedom. That was why she chose to become a loner, with nothing to lose.

Everyone was sitting in their dens.

"What are you doing out here?! Hide!" A male Brequewk yelled slash whispered to you.