Stray Fawn Community

Creatures of Sonaria since more people play it than I thought :)

BirbMonster

• 1 month later...

So lemme tell you a story 

I was ankle biting as a Euvias, I started attacking this Opralegion (super big chonky boi) and after literally 3 bites they just say, “imagine killing me” and just start running away. I left them for now, and they came back to oasis, I start attacking them again and they just say “get skills”. I then chased them down, almost killed them, and they left the game on a sliver of health.

For this whole thing, they were barely even trying to fight back

• Haha 1

Love it when you ankle bite and cause an entire battle royale because someone ended up accidentally biting the wrong person while trying to get you and then someone else bites that person for kosing and it just descends into chaos

• 6 months later...

I usually host arena rps at dunes where I host 1v1 no kill duels. Rules: no breath, no grab, no fly, no kill. If on low health, go into the water or fly away. The duels happen on the bridge. Anybody can watch or fight! I usually play as a flier. It makes hosting easier! I usually ask people to bring food every few duels

• 11 months later...
On 6/21/2022 at 7:26 AM, BirbMonstwo said:

So lemme tell you a story 

I was ankle biting as a Euvias, I started attacking this Opralegion (super big chonky boi) and after literally 3 bites they just say, “imagine killing me” and just start running away. I left them for now, and they came back to oasis, I start attacking them again and they just say “get skills”. I then chased them down, almost killed them, and they left the game on a sliver of health.

For this whole thing, they were barely even trying to fight back

imagine laugh reacting to my own post. this is so funny I'm glad I posted this because I don't renember this and it's great to be reminded

• 1 month later...