Stray Fawn Community

0.1.4 Everything arround Jobs

eukadealer

•  I would like to set the available Jobs in Priority list.  for Example that i can set that my scavenger Jobs are filled before my Sawmills.
  • I would like to have or hire separate carrier, builder and harvester jobs. It feels like my guys are still doing with the freelancer seeing that I don't need them either right now. 
  • I would like to see in the population tabe how many jobs i have open/total. only if i have idle population i can guess that all jobs are full.
  • Production Buildings should get there resources from carriers instead that the worker runs arround dont work the ressources. 
  • Then the storage is full and nothing new is producing the worker/carrier should make space by delivering it to stoarage or buildings in need.
  • Storages need a carrier job that delivers there resources to nearby buildings which needs them and should collect resources from them when produced

• Like 1

• eukadealer changed the title to Everything arround Jobs

Hi eukadealer

Welcome and thank you for the feedback! A quick question just to make sure. You played on version 1.4, is this correct?

We're thinking of adding two buildings who are responsible for adding specialized builders / carriers. Good idea about the harvesters, we should probably add this as well 👍.

Cheers,

Markus

• eukadealer changed the title to 0.1.4 Everything arround Jobs