Stray Fawn Community

"Maybe it's Reality" (a story by me)

BirbMonster

Inspired by my RLcraft playthrough, but you don't have to see the playthrough to read the story

Chapter 1- Awake

Amyra dragged herself awake, shivering. Pure white, sleek snow surrounded her. A blizzard raged, splattering her cheeks with pure white cold. 

She hugged herself, trying to keep warm. What the hell! I swear I went to sleep in bed! And there is NO WAY I sleepwalked to antarctica! I don't even sleepwalk!

Quickly she came to the conclusion that she was dreaming. But there was no way snow would feel so cold and so real in a dream. And after pinching herself multiple times, she knew that she was wide awake, because no matter how hard Amyra pinched, she could not wake up. 

Hoping that there was some shelter nearby, Amyra stood up, looking around through the fog. There seemed to be no way to shelter herself and stay alive in sight. No life but a single white rabbit digging in the snow. Slowly, she made her way towards a random direction, hoping it would lead her at least to a cave, since she only had spring clothes to keep warm.

Bareley after a minute of walking, Amyra came across a pile of bones on the ground. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that it was a complete skeleton, and the skull had razor-sharp teeth and horns. Two skeletal wings sprouted out of it's sides.

It looked, to her, like a dragon skeleton.

Like seriously, I have to be dreaming.

But no. She checked more. Her hands looked normal. Everything felt super real. She could feel the cold getting into her. Her fingers were freezing, her nose was becoming deep red, and she was shivering uncontrollably. If she didn't want to die, she would have to keep going. 

But there was hope right in front of her. A mound of snow, with some kind of door in it.... an igloo. She immidietley ran, hoping that it would be warmer inside the igloo than out. Inside, it was very dark. Amyra could hear some kind of growling sound coming from inside...

Suddenly, a terryfying green figure crashed through the side of the igloo. Amyra had no time to react in any other way but run.

Soon, she knew she'd gotten away from the frightening spectre, so she went back to a walking pace, trodding sluggishly through the thick snow. But there seemed like there would be more hope.

Because, as she made her way across a few more metres, Amyra almost stumbled across a steep slope. On the other side of a gorge, there was a forest, with far less snow. Somewhere warmer.

Hope had come.

That concludes the first chapter! What do you think of this so far? Not sure if this'll get attention since nobody's ever posted something like this on the forums (from what I've seen) but I would love to see feedback!

• Like 4
  • Eek! 2