Stray Fawn Community

The Crowd's Word

Cloude

As a viewer, you may choose to interfere with the lives of these nichelings. Throw food their way, make rules to ruin their lives, or make me do something completely outside of the game that only effects me! It's like my old "choose your playthrough" thing- Where you're controlling what I'm doing.

I'll give you an hour (up to all night depending on if I sleep or not) to comment with starter prompts. 

This time, you may make naming rules, as long as it's not naming everyone with the same small term or same name. (You may make me rename children if so pleased.)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

Hello there! It seems that you have just started this playthrough and I have been notified of it! Because of sudden comment forward, I have decided to grace you with a Starter Prompt and a naming theme. Here is what I have to offer you.

Nichelings of the Rainbow

-You start with seven unique nichelings that are each wildly colorful. They all have a visible 'Toxic Body' trait in their dominant slot and each of them has some form of pattern (mask, dots, or stripes). They also all have the 'Peacock Tail' trait in their dominant slot.

-These nichelings not only have very bright colors, but also a beautiful collection of eye colors! Give each of the seven nichelings the seven eye colors and place it in their dominant trait.

-Name each of the nichelings after one of the colors that appears on their body.

-(Optional) Color each of the nicheling's gems a unique color!

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Cloudscape -Any Pronouns- said:

As a viewer, you may choose to interfere with the lives of these nichelings. Throw food their way, make rules to ruin their lives, or make me do something completely outside of the game that only effects me! It's like my old "choose your playthrough" thing- Where you're controlling what I'm doing.

I'll give you an hour (up to all night depending on if I sleep or not) to comment with starter prompts. 

This time, you may make naming rules, as long as it's not naming everyone with the same small term or same name. (You may make me rename children if so pleased.)

Start on the oasis. One of the starters has a magical power/curse that the tribe knows is important, but doesn’t really understand. This power/curse has a 50% chance of of passing on to it’s offspring.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bear - They Them said:

Start on the oasis. One of the starters has a magical power/curse that the tribe knows is important, but doesn’t really understand. This power/curse has a 50% chance of of passing on to it’s offspring.

wAIT ALSO THAT ONE RULE WERE EVERY NICHEING THAT HAS A NAME WITH TA IN IT IS EVIL EVEN IF YOU CHANGE THE NAME

• Like 1