Stray Fawn Community

Pale’s Homethread - insert something important

savya

Oh yeah and I’m going to a place in Asia (i wont say where) Tuesday night to visit relatives and to finally meet my grand mother who I’ve only seen on video calls ^^

Idk if I should be exited or nervous bc I’ve never really been outside the U.S. before. 

My family is going shopping everyday to buy facial products, perfume, shirts/pants, hats, etc. as gifts

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Oh yeah and I’m going to a place in Asia (i wont say where) Tuesday night to visit relatives and to finally meet my grand mother who I’ve only seen on video calls ^^

Idk if I should be exited or nervous bc I’ve never really been outside the U.S. before. 

My family is going shopping everyday to buy facial products, perfume, shirts/pants, hats, etc. as gifts

Im going to o stay there for about 2 weeks ajxbkbncinsvoszub

• Like 1

si we had this assignment to create and animal and do smtn about what the animal is and how to survive and stuff

one of my classmates asked me to draw their animal for them so yeah i drew their animal

8EE9FA0D-7BB9-4F9C-838E-D3F0E626DA90.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, The One Who Turned Pale said:

si we had this assignment to create and animal and do smtn about what the animal is and how to survive and stuff

one of my classmates asked me to draw their animal for them so yeah i drew their animal

8EE9FA0D-7BB9-4F9C-838E-D3F0E626DA90.png

(My animal that i was supposed to make was a cat with wings but i haven’t started drawing it digitally)

2 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

This is Petal, she is randomized form a generator and I love her so I made this piece of art

37ABE0E1-44DA-4933-B633-725B9E21D643.png

She’s also my iPad background now!

(Also excuse the bad positioning)

On 3/29/2022 at 3:23 PM, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Im saved guys

There wasn’t enough time for me to do it so I can do it next Tuesday B))

I’m so happy hsuabudzdibvib

Ok

today is the push up test

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 8:12 PM, The One Who Turned Pale said:

It turns out my grand mother came to meet me when i was just born but i didn’t realize that until my dad told me