Stray Fawn Community

Pale’s Homethread - insert something important

savya

2 hours ago, PalePalePalePalePalePale said:

Just drawing for a pmv

i swear i wont die on this one like i did with he Darkstalker one

Yeah i did the first part

im also gonna thank green bc she made a complete PMV with this song and it was a really good song so i decided to use my two OCs (still ind development) and i thought it would be fun to draw these two <33

It’s between Rhodotus and Toadstool, tow very close friends that used to live at an orphanage, a ‘evil’ dragon said that Toadstool rips Rhodotus’s heart out by himself and bringer the heart to her, he can receive a family he’s always wanted. Rhodotus feels betrayed and so yeah. That’s a just a quick explanation of the PMV when its done

also i used her in Blizz’s new sim so yeah thi is the same oc

also super tiny tiny gore warning form the mouth and just from the mouht

also bright red lines

• Love 2

Just now, PalePalePalePalePalePale said:

im also gonna thank green bc she made a complete PMV with this song and it was a really good song so i decided to use my two OCs (still ind development) and i thought it would be fun to draw these two <33

It’s between Rhodotus and Toadstool, tow very close friends that used to live at an orphanage, a ‘evil’ dragon said that Toadstool rips Rhodotus’s heart out by himself and bringer the heart to her, he can receive a family he’s always wanted. Rhodotus feels betrayed and so yeah. That’s a just a quick explanation of the PMV when its done

And yeah the timing isn’t the bets but hey, i tried!

Just now, PalePalePalePalePalePale said:

Ok here i rushed

76EA5695-65A5-48B2-A18E-7F0697B1BA95.png

Also im editing the rules so you can use them for adopts and DTA/OTA and the rest of the rules are pretty basic

16 hours ago, PalePalePalePalePalePale said:

also super tiny tiny gore warning form the mouth and just from the mouht

also bright red lines

Ok added more

• Love 1

11 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

GUYS

ITS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

WERE GOING TO EUROPE THIS SUMMER :DDDDD

IDK WHAT COUNTRIES WERE GOING TO BUT STILLLLLLLLLLLL :DDDDDDD

OML I'M GOING TO IRELAND AND SPAIN DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU GO WE MIGHT BE IN THE SANE COUNTRY OJIEIJEIOJED