Stray Fawn Community

Pale’s Homethread - insert something important

savya

• 2 weeks later...

so we went to the mall for like, 4 hours [maybe even 5] and all we came back was some clothing and ice cream

and the clothing was bought from a store we stayed in for like, 10 minutes

“oh no the line is too long! 50 dollars?? for this? not buying it. i don’t like anything here.”

and like, the clothing isn’t even even that nice i only really liked one shirt :sob:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pale said:

omg wip block shade of me!!!

CE761D1C-2D82-481E-892C-2F80E24CCC38.jpeg

i just did the arm and for some reason i made a blocks on the upper arm thick and on the lower part itty bitty

its fine lol

monday I have a feild trip to a baseball stadium (which I am half heartedly going to)

tuesday i have a rehearsal

wednesday i have STAAR

thursaday I have to a lot of work (because of friday)

friday I have a bunch of major grades due

perfect

• Sad 1

4reakenLNRLKAEOIHREHAI9E484U89fgnoealkbnof

not im making it into chamber im SOBBING these dang combination of grace notes and accents and staccato and uncomfortable finger placing is making me want to crumple up

and then im like “ooh yay finally got it right”

until i realize there are dynamics and jkabdkjvbaojdkblal’k;aserkbvadi

1 hour ago, pale said:

why. just why.

This boy at my new school offered everyone a piece and I was like 'yeah sure' when everyone else was running away (not literally but they hated the idea) and so I ate it and it was delicious (very strong though so I was literally crying even though it was delicious and everyone about six metres away could smell my breath so that was annoying, listening to them complain)

1 hour ago, Foxcake said:

This boy at my new school offered everyone a piece and I was like 'yeah sure' when everyone else was running away (not literally but they hated the idea) and so I ate it and it was delicious (very strong though so I was literally crying even though it was delicious and everyone about six metres away could smell my breath so that was annoying, listening to them complain)

wh

thats a really questionable boy