Stray Fawn Community

Pale’s Homethread - insert something important

savya

my dad left to go visit my grandma and my mom cant drive me to school because she doesn’t want to leave my younger sister alone

so now I have to go with my elder sister, who drops me off at the back of the school where the doors don’t open. and she leaves really early so I have to go to school early every. single. day.

at least i won’t be late :’) 

Just now, pale said:

my dad left to go visit my grandma and my mom cant drive me to school because she doesn’t want to leave my younger sister alone

so now I have to go with my elder sister, who drops me off at the back of the school where the doors don’t open. and she leaves really early so I have to go to school early every. single. day.

what am i supposed to do when i go early??? sit there and??? i usually come right before the bell rings so i usually don’t do anything.

man. i don’t even think the library opens.

3 hours ago, pale said:

what am i supposed to do when i go early??? sit there and??? i usually come right before the bell rings so i usually don’t do anything.

man. i don’t even think the library opens.

When I'm bored, I make movies in my imagination about my OC stories

It's a fun skill that's pretty useful for boredom

20 hours ago, Foxcake said:

When I'm bored, I make movies in my imagination about my OC stories

It's a fun skill that's pretty useful for boredom

that’s what i avoid doing. or else i cant focus or go to sleep that night because of me cOnTiNuEiNg my story.

for any artist who use fingers:

don’t y’all hate when you’re eating and drawing and then with your drawing hand you eat and so you try to draw a line and then it looks like they broke apart? and sometimes they undo themselves. then i have to go wash my hands and draw then I AGAIN eat my chips with my drawing hand.

hhhhh it’s so irritating

• Sad 2

• savya changed the title to Pale’s Homethread - insert something important
On 4/28/2023 at 9:44 PM, pale said:

for any artist who use fingers:

don’t y’all hate when you’re eating and drawing and then with your drawing hand you eat and so you try to draw a line and then it looks like they broke apart? and sometimes they undo themselves. then i have to go wash my hands and draw then I AGAIN eat my chips with my drawing hand.

hhhhh it’s so irritating

very true statement, sometimes after i wash my hands and dont dry them good enough it makes the lines look so bad 😭

and then theres when the phone or tablet screen has unseen crust on it and you can f e e l it with your finger as you draw and then gotta clean it all over again grrrr

6 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

very true statement, sometimes after i wash my hands and dont dry them good enough it makes the lines look so bad 😭

and then theres when the phone or tablet screen has unseen crust on it and you can f e e l it with your finger as you draw and then gotta clean it all over again grrrr

i forget to wash the soap off often. then my sister sees me aggressively washing my fingers

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 10:11 PM, pale said:

i get dropped off an hour and approx. ten minutes earlier than the start time for my school. every. single. day. it's actually not so bad anymore, since they know that my friends and I (we carpool since we all go to early morning seminary together) get to school early and we're literally the first students the see every morning. they let us chill in the commons area till first period