Stray Fawn Community

Pale’s Homethread - insert something important

savya

so so i was talking to my friend and she was explaining atk, crit rate + dmg bc i literally dont know how to build and just put and most promising artifacts

and she said “the highest your scara can do is about 20k” and he never hit that much so i started bullying him or idk saying stuff that would probably much aggravate and make him cry 

and then a got her to do his domain to get higher crit dmg and only got purple strawberries and def artifacts

2 minutes ago, pale said:

so so i was talking to my friend and she was explaining atk, crit rate + dmg bc i literally dont know how to build and just put and most promising artifacts

and she said “the highest your scara can do is about 20k” and he never hit that much so i started bullying him or idk saying stuff that would probably much aggravate and make him cry 

and then a got her to do his domain to get higher crit dmg and only got purple strawberries and def artifacts

my raiden can do more then that w/ the right reactions and she is less built then him :sob:  

i was at a hair cut place or smtn to cut my hair again and a school substitute was there

she substituted orchestra one time and idk i felt ptsd or smtn idk im still terrified from that day

she looked me dead in the eye auahahuhuhguhugh

i have a texas history assign,meant due today but he never explained it?? he talks abt life lessons and what the moon is to the earth and old nursery rhymes and a bunch of other random topics the entire class

• Sad 1

one of the firsts dont play in tune

idk abt the one next to her ic ant see him

one of them doesn’t even play and randomly plucks

the  one next is pretty bad

my stand partner is mid ig

the other two people are also kinda mid

and then one of them doesn’t even know he’s a first and doesn’t play the right thing

plus me, who my teacher/director is counting on me to lead the entirety of the firsts

there you have it. the firsts :sob: 

holy jesus apple lore i was trying to explain 1 - 2 since my friend forgot that for a sec

we have the positive plus apple. which then looked like a cross to my friend so she made it jesus or smtn

then your fatherless motherless siblingless homeless moneyless dogless (was eaten by her) in the military is broke hungry dead but still alive neopolition (im nepali but she forgets that and so im neopolition lmao) friend wants your jesus apple. so she uses her two apples to get your apples. but you have only one jesus apple. so you cross out one apple and the only jesus apple and they disappear. how? just did. then she wants to take your other jesus apple but you only had one. but she does it anyways. so then her apple dissapears and you get the NEGATIVE jesus apple.

so the answer is -11 since ypu gotta count the apples and leaves

idk what the math teacher is gonna think when she sees the remains of the holy jesus apple lore

IMG_5349.thumb.jpeg.1f8ed0d1f21718a530b37bf8cd777efa.jpeg

• Haha 1