Stray Fawn Community

V 0.1.5 Feedback

eukadealer

First impression after one new try:

+ new priority Buttons and Filters for Harvesting, so much easier now to let the berry bushes intakte when cleaning the complete map
- now i would like an harvest filter that sets up a priority to the job. So i could set up the importend harvest jobs in 1 task in stead of 2(harvest job + priority order)

+new Building for setting up certain generell, Harvesters, carriers and Builder jobs make it much easier to controll the village
- if i want to set up each job group i need 4 of these buldings.

+nice new building paintings

+now i can see when sending explorers which ressources i have and need.

+with the later poison nomades i could be able to realy help them this time.

Generell ideas for improvment:
-Because stone is still very rare as ressource from the start maybe increase the ammount gicen from one smal stone from 3 up to 4 or 5? or try to add a bigger stone that gives more stone

• Like 1

things i miss or wish for next:

-with the new harvest filters i would like to see one for the poisened plants only.

-would be nice if mycologist, farm and berry gahterer could destroy poisend plants in there area by them self. if i dont want them to get poisened you could add an iotion in the buliding if the worker should do this.

-maybe allow the berry collector to plant new ones to restocke after an infection or relocate other berry bushes. Other option would be that the berry gahter influence support berry bush regroth. maybe after a certain reseach option unlocked so that i cant spam berry bushes for food from the start.

-would be cool if poisened villiagers would try to go to the next doctor/hospital to get cured. Long term gathers will mostly die because they run infected far far away to collect stone and the doc have nearly zero chance to reach him

-please change the air well so that it produce in deserts. in Dune the fremen also are able to use this air well tecnology to gather water. so our villagers should be able too. Make the production less good with maybe 10-25%. this would make me able to start in desert and set up a farm.

Edited by eukadealer
add the air well part
  • Like 2

On 1/30/2022 at 2:12 AM, eukadealer said:

-with the new harvest filters i would like to see one for the poisened plants only.

-would be nice if mycologist, farm and berry gahterer could destroy poisend plants in there area by them self. if i dont want them to get poisened you could add an iotion in the buliding if the worker should do this.

oh yes PLEASE, both of these!!

-maybe allow the berry collector to plant new ones to restocke after an infection or relocate other berry bushes. Other option would be that the berry gahter influence support berry bush regroth. maybe after a certain reseach option unlocked so that i cant spam berry bushes for food from the start.

I love the idea of relocating them. Especially as a research option!

-would be cool if poisened villiagers would try to go to the next doctor/hospital to get cured. Long term gathers will mostly die because they run infected far far away to collect stone and the doc have nearly zero chance to reach him

My villagers seem to have a lot of apples with them because they keep the doctor away pretty well LOL

-please change the air well so that it produce in deserts. in Dune the fremen also are able to use this air well tecnology to gather water. so our villagers should be able too. Make the production less good with maybe 10-25%. this would make me able to start in desert and set up a farm.

agreed!

• Thanks 1