Stray Fawn Community

Wings of Fire fantribes

TabaxiDragon

Finished CloudWing's!

Here's rules and info about usage of the base:

-DragonWithWings is the ONLY *dragon* who is allowed to use the base when doing reference requests, since it's their tribe.

-Anyone can color them, just make sure to credit DragonWithWings (Do not remove Batti's watermark, or my "watermark")

-DO NOT claim this tribe, or base as your own.

-I made this base using BattWiink's dragon style, I have not copied their actual base, just used it for a template (Batti's bases are in fact F2U)

Anyways, to the fun stuff!

Ideas for abilities:

When angry, or sneezing, differently shaped clouds with appear from their nostril (usually whatever they're thinking about, or their environment)

They can create clouds with a swish of their tail, as well as create them from humidity near them in the air

Their talons can create small stair-like platforms in the air if they don't want to fly to get somewhere high up

! THE BASE IS TRANSPARENT - AN ARTIST'S DREAM !

CloudWingMadeByDragonWithWings.png

Edited by ItzFadeDaNightwing
edited bc i accidentally had batti's watermark backwards..

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

Finished CloudWing's!

-DragonWithWings is the ONLY *dragon* who is allowed to use the base when doing reference requests, since it's their tribe.

-Anyone can color them, just make sure to credit DragonWithWings (Do not remove Batti's watermark, or my "watermark")

-I made this base using BattWiink's dragon style, I have not copied their actual base, just used it for a template (Batti's bases are in fact F2U)

Ideas for abilities:

When angry, or sneezing, differently shaped clouds with appear from their nostril (usually whatever they're thinking about, or their environment)

They can create clouds with a swish of their tail, as well as create them from humidity near them in the air

Their talons can create small stair-like platforms in the air if they don't want to fly to get somewhere high up

CloudWing.MadeByDragonWithWings.png

OMG THATS AMAZING

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DragonWithWings said:

OMG THATS AMAZING

Oh yeah- I also have some coloration ideas for the tribe;

Usually white, light gray, and sometimes blue. Rarely they'll have light shades of yellow, orange, red, and pink.

Some have been known to change color depending on the time of day and the weather (e.g when it's storming they turn into a much darker version of their own colors, and if it's a thunderstorm their wings will create small sparks of electricity)

Edit: Sorry if it's like I'm creating your whole tribe for you 👀

• Love 1

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

Usually white, light gray, and sometimes blue. Rarely they'll have light shades of yellow, orange, red, and pink.

Some have been known to change color depending on the time of day and the weather (e.g when it's storming they turn into a much darker version of their own colors, and if it's a thunderstorm their wings will create small sparks of electricity)

That sound so cool

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

Edit: Sorry if it's like I'm creating your whole tribe for you 👀

Don't worry, you doing great

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

Finished CloudWing's!

Ideas for abilities:

23 hours ago, DragonWithWings said:

Cloudwings

They are large dragons that live in the clouds, thats pretty much it. They have cloudy riffles and wings and all they really do is float around on and in the clouds. Usual personality: calm and relaxed. Diet: any birds that cross their path. Territory: anywhere clouds can be. Royalty: Queen Storm. Can someone make this into a base, I don't know how to draw dragons.

Woah i want to make a cloudwing but idk I’m making to many things to do T-T

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

Finished CloudWing's!

Ideas for abilities:

Also just a little note

instead of always using a batti base, you could try learning how to draw dragons yourself

just a suggestion, you always can still use batti bases

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, Pale said:

Also just a little note

instead of always using a batti base, you could try learning how to draw dragons yourself

just a suggestion, you always can still use batti bases

I know TwT

I have a drawing tablet and I can draw dragon *headshots* the best, sometimes fullbodies, but I have two houses. With that being said, I switch houses like every two days of the week and I never have enough time to draw on it.

I'm definitely going to start drawing my own bases, it's just difficult TvT (School also doesnt help bc I cant drive which means I cant go to every other house to grab my stuff.

I think it will be easier over the summer, though. :)

I know TwT

I have a drawing tablet and I can draw dragon *headshots* the best, sometimes fullbodies, but I have two houses. With that being said, I switch houses like every two days of the week and I never have enough time to draw on it.

I'm definitely going to start drawing my own bases, it's just difficult TvT (School also doesnt help bc I cant drive which means I cant go to every other house to grab my stuff.

I think it will be easier over the summer, though. :)

I have a drawing tablet, but I prefer to use my phone or use paper 

MoonWing base

*Also used batti base. I've recreated this two times now and Blizz better not be unhappy with it*

*weird holes are craters

*little floaty circles are mini moons

*wing design is like a mountain

MoonWingBase.png

the more I look at this the more I hate it.

13 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

MoonWing base

*Also used batti base. I've recreated this two times now and Blizz better not be unhappy with it*

*weird holes are craters

*little floaty circles are mini moons

*wing design is like a mountain

MoonWingBase.png

I'm not unhappy! Is bootiful!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1