Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft

BirbMonster

Something you should do in minecraf:

Get yourself a nice world.

Grab some shaders if you wish

Be in creative mode.

And relax. Maybe build yourself the most relaxing place possible. Or throw around tnt if that's what helps you zone out. Maybe both as long as they're not in the same place. Just a minecraft world for the sole purpose of zoning out.

• Like 1

Wait wait what in the what and the big what holy squid

I saw three glowsquids in a villiagers farming water (the water nect to the crops). Yup. Glowsquids in there. They didn't have enough space and therefore ended up on land and cutley died.

• Haha 1

Guys I found myself a permament home

its a super steep cliff in a savannah (not that tall, I survived falling off it with just above half of my healthbar) but super steep. Like no gradient. Just a smooth drop. So I built out a few blocks off it with logs and I'll build a house hanging on chains.

• Like 1

Me and a friend of mine have a realm and I have this one castle design that i always replicate. 

It's heavily based on the RE8 castle. It's got all the secret doors and such, and nobody's been able to go all the way through it yet. It's sort of my 'attraction'. I let people go through it and if they get to the treasure room, they get to take whatever they want from it. 

😄

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 6:05 PM, BirbMaster said:

Guys I found myself a permament home

its a super steep cliff in a savannah (not that tall, I survived falling off it with just above half of my healthbar) but super steep. Like no gradient. Just a smooth drop. So I built out a few blocks off it with logs and I'll build a house hanging on chains.

I built the hanging part of the house

im also putting various hobbit holes where I’ll have stuff like farms and my enchanting table