Stray Fawn Community

Bruno vs Darkstalker

lizardcake

PEACE! WE. NEED. PEACE!

Here's my reasoning:

Argumentative essay by ItzFadeDaNightWing

(*Mostly* Darkstalker Legends Spoiler free)

We need to have peace. The war is becoming stupid, and it needs to end. Both Bruno and Darkstalker have their pros and cons. Here's what I think.

To start off, the movie, Encanto, is good. Amazing animation, character development, and overall one of the best Disney movies I've seen. Wings of Fire is an amazing series that I've been obsessed with since I began reading it. Darkstalker was a good antagonist introduced in the sixth book, Moon Rising, and really helped the flow of the books. They both have future telling, although Darkstalker has other abilities.

Bruno has an amazing song dedicated to him which I play on repeat sometimes. Darkstalker Legends was a great Legends book that I would read an infinite amount of times. This story also had great character development and really shows you how Darkstalker came to be who he is. Encanto features Bruno as being a mysterious son of Abuela who disappeared because of a bad vision. Bruno was attempting to protect his family by breaking and hiding the vision, therefore protecting Mirabel.

Bruno was definitely trying to protecting his family by hiding away. Back to Darkstalker. Darkstalker was evil because of his home life, and overuse of his magic. I won't go into detail due to accidentally spoiling something, but he didn't make great decisions and never thought about the dragons around him. Bruno, on the other hand, still lived near his family. He didn't attempt to ruin other people's lives with his vision as he ran away in fear that Mirabel's life would be ruined.

In my opinion, it was never Darkstalker's fault for his evilness. His home life was the majority, as well as magic. He definitely had love for others but, in the end messed everything up. Bruno still made some mistakes, yes, but he did fix them. Either way, both of them HAVE. PROS. AND. CONS.

In conclusion, Darkstalker and Bruno are similar in multiple ways yet different in most. They have their faults and definitely have good things to appreciate about them. Darkstalker and Bruno are both future-seeing beings. This is the reason the war must end.

• Paw up 2

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

PEACE! WE. NEED. PEACE!

Here's my reasoning:

We need to have peace. The war is becoming stupid, and it needs to end. Both Bruno and Darkstalker have their pros and cons. Here's what I think.

To start off, the movie, Encanto, is good. Amazing animation, character development, and overall one of the best Disney movies I've seen. Wings of Fire is an amazing series that I've been obsessed with since I began reading it. Darkstalker was a good antagonist introduced in the sixth book, Moon Rising, and really helped the flow of the books. They both have future telling, although Darkstalker has other abilities.

Bruno has an amazing song dedicated to him which I play on repeat sometimes. Darkstalker Legends was a great Legends book that I would read an infinite amount of times. This story also had great character development and really shows you how Darkstalker came to be who he is. Encanto features Bruno as being a mysterious son of Abuela who disappeared because of a bad vision. Bruno was attempting to protect his family by breaking and hiding the vision, therefore protecting Mirabel.

Bruno was definitely trying to protecting his family by hiding away. Back to Darkstalker. Darkstalker was evil because of his home life, and overuse of his magic. I won't go into detail due to accidentally spoiling something, but he didn't make great decisions and never thought about the dragons around him. Bruno, on the other hand, still lived near his family. He didn't attempt to ruin other people's lives with his vision as he ran away in fear that Mirabel's life would be ruined.

In my opinion, it was never Darkstalker's fault for his evilness. His home life was the majority, as well as magic. He definitely had love for others but, in the end messed everything up. Bruno still made some mistakes, yes, but he did fix them. Either way, both of them HAVE. PROS. AND. CONS.

In conclusion, Darkstalker and Bruno are similar in multiple ways yet different in most. They have their faults and definitely have good things to appreciate about them. Darkstalker and Bruno are both future-seeing beings. This is the reason the war must end.

personally i didn't like encanto but ok

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

PEACE! WE. NEED. PEACE!

Here's my reasoning:

im not reading all of that but i agree

6 hours ago, Moss Tail said:

sorry to interrupt i just picked the first post i saw but how to i change my user name?

dude this is a war topic you could make your own-

you've already changed it so you should know

Gallus is the better one /lh

Reasons:

He's my oc

He stole a baby once

He angsty

He is a disney princess

His warrior cat alt (Rabbitlight ❤️ ) committed mass murder

He doesnt kill kids (just their families)

he's friends with at least 2 Daedric Princes

He might be a Gary Stu

He likes Smitten Dragons (but not Geoff, everyone hates Geoff except Impy)

13 hours ago, Modiano said:

Reasons:

He's my oc

He stole a baby once

He angsty

He is a disney princess

He might be a Gary Stu

let me have geoff

15 hours ago, Modiano said:

Reasons:

He's my oc

He stole a baby once

He angsty

He is a disney princess

He might be a Gary Stu

i love geoff :((

15 hours ago, Modiano said:

Reasons:

He's my oc

He stole a baby once

He angsty

He is a disney princess

He might be a Gary Stu

i love geoff.