Stray Fawn Community

v0.1.6 Feedback Decontaminators

Oma Tana

Hi,

I play the demo version of The Wandering Village, and I enjoy it a lot.

Until now I already played the demo around 6 times, always trying to find better ways to survive and to survive with more people in the village.

Even if it is not my favorite grafic style I like the little people better and better, and their funny buildings, that fold up when zooming in, are kind of cute. And especially I like Onbu and the way it walks.

But somtimes it doesn't work out so well, mainly due to my sub optimal way to build up the village.

And when the spores are growing and growing there comes a moment, when I would like to have more intelligent decontaminators. Sometimes it can drive me crazy to see, how they run around and around and around, not doing anything but running, and then finally, they flame one single poison plant. After this they run and run and run again, even if the first poison plant is surrounded by others. In the time they run around, they could have burnt at least 5 poison plants.

This only happens, when there are lots o poison plants. When there are only a few poison plants the decontamintors can handle the problem quite well.

On top of more intelligence I would like, if the decontaminators would listen to priorisation.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I could provide a video, where the contaminators are running and running, not working a lot.

Other than that, I'm really hooked with the game and can't wait to play the full version.

CU Eva aka Oma Tana

wandering-village-decontamination.jpg

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Hi, 

if you need some tips to survival, i would suggest my answer in the feedback from sky to 0.1.5. Link below:

Contains a strategy to survice. Based on 0.1.5, but still works good.

To containing the infection i suggest harvest everyplant you dont need for your villlage directly. 
Without any plants the infection cant spread very far.
The rest you can handle with setting the plants to harvest and high priority.