Stray Fawn Community

Legends of The Elements |Warrior Cats Sim

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Morningpuddle rolled her eyes and looked elsewhere. Echoslide went up to her and the two cats began talking.

"You should know by now to not take notice to her." A cat mewed from behind you.

“Oh!” Scorchedpaw suddenly turned around. 

4 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

“Oh!” Scorchedpaw suddenly turned around. 

Gorse'Sky, a former queen, stood there. She looked upset about something, but tried to cover it with her usual, Scornful self.

She was a relatively respected cat. She always seemed to know what to do when times were tough.

Her cinnamon calico fur was still scarred from the flea outbreak- which had happened before you came into this world. Some say cats had died from it, others had said it wasn't a big deal.

You never got Gorsesky's part of the story; mainly because she didn't like to talk about it.

"Emberblossom has told you to not pay any attention to Morningpuddle, right?" She asked.

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Hm? Oh, hello Dunepaw." Luckypaw replied. "How are you this morning?" She purred.

"Tired" Dunepaw sighed. "I didn't sleep well last night." Dunepaw finished drinking and lifted his head.

3 hours ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"Tired" Dunepaw sighed. "I didn't sleep well last night." Dunepaw finished drinking and lifted his head.

"How come? It was quite peaceful last night.." Luckypaw pointed out.

What she didn't know was that when it comes to sleep- your siblings are anything but peaceful.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"How come? It was quite peaceful last night.." Luckypaw pointed out.

What she didn't know was that when it comes to sleep- your siblings are anything but peaceful.

"Yeah. I know." Dunepaw gave her a pointed look. "We should probably go find our mentors." 

20 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Probably.." She agreed.

She stood and began to trot back to the dens.

Dunepaw looked around and spotted Swampfrost by the fresh kill pile. He trotted over there and mewed a greeting.

1 minute ago, Inverted Fawn said:

Dunepaw looked around and spotted Swampfrost by the fresh kill pile. He trotted over there and mewed a greeting.

"Hello, Dunepaw." Swampfrost mewed. You saw Lilykit- One of Swampfrost's kits, sitting next to him.

She was small, yet she seemed mature compared to the other kits.

She was nibbling on a small mouse.

"I have to watch the kits today," Swampfrost admitted. "So I had asked Briarshadow to take you out for training instead."

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Hello, Dunepaw." Swampfrost mewed. You saw Lilykit- One of Swampfrost's kits, sitting next to him.

She was small, yet she seemed mature compared to the other kits.

She was nibbling on a small mouse.

"I have to watch the kits today," Swampfrost admitted. "So I had asked Briarshadow to take you out for training instead."

"Oh okay!" Dunepaw was slightly disappointed, he'd been looking forward to training with Swampfrost.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I'll make it up to you by taking you on a border patrol with me at sundown." Swampfrost offered. "Briarshadow should be closer to the Big Waters."

"Sounds good." Dunepaw made his way to Big Waters. (?)

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Gorse'Sky, a former queen, stood there. She looked upset about something, but tried to cover it with her usual, Scornful self.

She was a relatively respected cat. She always seemed to know what to do when times were tough.

Her cinnamon calico fur was still scarred from the flea outbreak- which had happened before you came into this world. Some say cats had died from it, others had said it wasn't a big deal.

You never got Gorsesky's part of the story; mainly because she didn't like to talk about it.

"Emberblossom has told you to not pay any attention to Morningpuddle, right?" She asked.

“No.. not yet,”

38 minutes ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"Sounds good." Dunepaw made his way to Big Waters. (?)

You came to the edge of the undergrowth, which led out to a sandy area- what you Clanmates called the beach.

The Big Waters stretched far into the unknown. Just barely touching the horizon.

Faint outlines of something distant lay on the horizon, Luckypaw had guessed it was some sort of land area that you could never go.

Apart from that, Briarshadow was laying next to a dip in the ground- which led to a smaller source of water in which small fish lived.

7 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

“No.. not yet,”

"Hm." Gorsesky replied. "Lynxstar should have chosen a cat that would have actually told you these things." She hissed.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Apart from that, Briarshadow was laying next to a dip in the ground- which led to a smaller source of water in which small fish lived.

Dunepaw walked down into the dip and sat down next to Briarshadow.

11 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

He was quiet for a minute before speaking.

"This puddle of water is almost like our Big Waters." Briarshadow mewed thoughtfully. "Dunepaw, do you know why this is?"

"It's... wet?"

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Hm." Gorsesky replied. "Lynxstar should have chosen a cat that would have actually told you these things." She hissed.

“Emberblossom is a good mentor. It’s more important I learn things like hunting, and Lynxstar knows that,”

5 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

“Emberblossom is a good mentor. It’s more important I learn things like hunting, and Lynxstar knows that,”

Gorsesky was quiet for a moment. "Very well, then." She walked away after grabbing a small dove.

Morningpuddle and Echoslide had dissapeared.

"Oh, well good morning Scorchedpaw! What a wonderful sight to see you survived another night!" Blazepaw teased, trotting up to you.

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Gorsesky was quiet for a moment. "Very well, then." She walked away after grabbing a small dove.

Morningpuddle and Echoslide had dissapeared.

"Oh, well good morning Scorchedpaw! What a wonderful sight to see you survived another night!" Blazepaw teased, trotting up to you.

“Hey there, Blazepaw! How’s it going?” He asked casually.

1 hour ago, BirbAlt said:

“Hey there, Blazepaw! How’s it going?” He asked casually.

//srry, was busy

"Boringly." Blazepaw stated bluntly. "There's nothing to do, and Echoslide won't take me training because she's too busy." 

The apprentice rolled her eyes in annoyance after she said the last to words- sounding like she was mocking her mentor.

"What about you?" She asked. "Emberblossom gonna take you training today?"

On 3/11/2022 at 7:16 PM, __________________________ said:

"Not exactly." Briarshadow mewed. "You see that small hole in the puddle?" He asked, flicking his tail towards the puddle- in which lay the small hole.

“Yes. But what does it do?”

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

//srry, was busy

"Boringly." Blazepaw stated bluntly. "There's nothing to do, and Echoslide won't take me training because she's too busy." 

The apprentice rolled her eyes in annoyance after she said the last to words- sounding like she was mocking her mentor.

"What about you?" She asked. "Emberblossom gonna take you training today?"

“He said he will. I’m gonna train hunting!”

7 hours ago, Inverted Fawn said:

“Yes. But what does it do?”

"It shows the balance." Briarshadow mewed. "That small hole leads to the Big Waters, which then keeps this puddle here. Meaning, if we were to cover up the hole, we would cover up the puddle's source of life."

5 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

“He said he will. I’m gonna train hunting!”

"Lucky you." Blazepaw mewed disappointedly.

22 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"It shows the balance." Briarshadow mewed. "That small hole leads to the Big Waters, which then keeps this puddle here. Meaning, if we were to cover up the hole, we would cover up the puddle's source of life."

"wow." Dunepaw was surprised. Swampfrost never taught like how Briarshadow did.