Stray Fawn Community

Legends of The Elements |Warrior Cats Sim

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Don't even try it, Clan cat." The cat hissed threateningly.

"Osprey, don't you hurt him." You heard Briarshadow retort. "Now scram."

Even at Briarshadow's daring tone, the cat- Osprey, didn't budge. Instead, the cat dug their claws into your skin.

~\|/~

-|New Cat Met|-

~Keep Note Of New Cats You Meet, As they Are Important To the Story~

Osprey- Silver tabby tom. Hetero blue & amber eyes. (He/They).

×What you've learned about Osprey×

*Hostile

*Stubborn

~\|TYO|/~

Dunepaw took advantage of the cat's momentarily distraction with Briarshadow and once again, tried to push him off.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Osprey stumbled back. "Fine." He hissed. "This isn't the last time you'll see me, fish-breath."

The tom cat padded off.

Dunepaw hung his head in shame.

32 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Don't give in to them." Briarshadow hissed, and padded away. "Follow." He hissed.

Dunepaw lifted his head a bit, and followed him.

15 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Briarshadow slowed his pace some, and fell in next to you.

"We are going around the territory." He mewed. "I'm going to show you the important spots, and the best places to hunt as well as battle train."

Dunepaw gasped. "Battle training!"

48 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The tom cast you a side look of confusion. "Why so excited? It's not something new for an apprentice your age." He mewed. "Swampfrost takes you battle training. Like he's supposed to."

"uh... not,, exactly? He just hasnt taught me yet. Right?"

15 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Briarshadow stopped abruptly. "Swampfrost.. Hasn't taught you any battle skills?" He asked, his voice becoming edged with scorn and hostility.

"No? He hasn't."

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"I should have Splinterstar assign you a new mentor. But Swampfrost does need the experience." The tom mewed. "I'll have a chat with him when we get back to camp."

Briarshadow began walking again.

"okay?" Dunepaw walked alongside him.

5 hours ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"okay?" Dunepaw walked alongside him.

He led you to a tall tree; taller than the ones you saw at the Big Waters. The tree was patterned in black and grey. It's leaves looked as pale as the Ancient Cats' eyes.

"This is the Ancient Birch." Briarshadow mewed. "We usually meet here when we need to discuss things with the Clan."

You had never been to one of the Clan meetings, but have heard about it in warrior's stories and elder's tales.

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

He led you to a tall tree; taller than the ones you saw at the Big Waters. The tree was patterned in black and grey. It's leaves looked as pale as the Ancient Cats' eyes.

"This is the Ancient Birch." Briarshadow mewed. "We usually meet here when we need to discuss things with the Clan."

You had never been to one of the Clan meetings, but have heard about it in warrior's stories and elder's tales.

"Cool." Dunepaw whispered as he stared in awe at the giant branches.

3 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"Cool." Dunepaw whispered as he stared in awe at the giant branches.

"Once you are a warrior, you will be able to join us for Clan meetings." The tom mewed, his voice sounded almost gentle. "Until then, you train until you have mastered hunting and fighting."

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Once you are a warrior, you will be able to join us for Clan meetings." The tom mewed, his voice sounded almost gentle. "Until then, you train until you have mastered hunting and fighting."

"Wow! I can't wait until I'm a warrior! It seems so fun!"

22 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"Wow! I can't wait until I'm a warrior! It seems so fun!"

"You should ask Lionpaw what it's like going to a Clan meeting." Briarshadow mewed. "She's been to plenty."

Lionpaw was the Medicine cat's apprentice. She had always been helpful, yet gullible. There was one time when a warrior told her he saw marigold at the bottom of a hill near the dens, she fell for that.

The marigold never grows near the hills- they're too far to be sure they even exist.

Lionpaw was also always true to her word, and always humble. She was sweet yet sour. Her sour side was one you didn't want to get on. Even if she was only a Medicine Cat Apprentice, she had teeth and claws- and knew how to use them.

She was able to go to the Clan meeting because she was a Medicine Cat, and not a warrior apprentice. You never really had a chance to get to know her personally, mainly because you've never really interacted with her unless you had to.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"You should ask Lionpaw what it's like going to a Clan meeting." Briarshadow mewed. "She's been to plenty."

Lionpaw was the Medicine cat's apprentice. She had always been helpful, yet gullible. There was one time when a warrior told her he saw marigold at the bottom of a hill near the dens, she fell for that.

The marigold never grows near the hills- they're too far to be sure they even exist.

Lionpaw was also always true to her word, and always humble. She was sweet yet sour. Her sour side was one you didn't want to get on. Even if she was only a Medicine Cat Apprentice, she had teeth and claws- and knew how to use them.

She was able to go to the Clan meeting because she was a Medicine Cat, and not a warrior apprentice. You never really had a chance to get to know her personally, mainly because you've never really interacted with her unless you had to.

"Oh... Lionpaw? I'm sure she's busy. Wouldn't want to bother her would we? hehe... he."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Very well then." He mewed. "Let's move on."

He began to walk again, his pace turning into a trot.

Dunepaw trotted behind him, wondering where they were going next.

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Briarshadow didn't stop, trotting over a wooden platform in the ground- it seemed like it wasn't supposed to be there.

Dunepaw followed him, feeling uncomfortable as he padded over the wood.

1 minute ago, weather of lots of snow said:

Dunepaw followed him, feeling uncomfortable as he padded over the wood.

Briarshadow stopped at the edge of a river bed- which was flowing calmly. The small ripples made by the steady breeze were calming.

The tom sat down by the river, sitting tall and he gazed down into the crystal blue water.

"There is a legend." He mewed. "I've heard it from my mother, before she joined the Ancient Cats."

On 3/15/2022 at 11:17 PM, __________________________ said:

Emberblossom layer in a patch of sunlight, his pinkish-grey tabby pelt seemed to glow.

Your mentor was one of the most noticeable cats in the Clan. Not because he was hated, but because he was somehow well-respected. It just goes to show how being a good cat can get you places.

Emberblossom's good nature has given him little to no experience on being hated, and he rarely hates anyone himself. He's a good cat, but sometimes he's too good of a cat.

He isn't straight-forward, and lies about a lot of things. But that's only the few downsides of having him as you mentor.

Your mother, Berrybite, approached him.

~\|Your Options Include...|/~

-Approach

-Leave Them Be

-Eavesdrop

-Other(\|TYO|/)

Approach