Stray Fawn Community

Legends of The Elements |Warrior Cats Sim

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Briarshadow stopped at the edge of a river bed- which was flowing calmly. The small ripples made by the steady breeze were calming.

The tom sat down by the river, sitting tall and he gazed down into the crystal blue water.

"There is a legend." He mewed. "I've heard it from my mother, before she joined the Ancient Cats."

"Can you tell me it?" Dunepaw said sitting down.

1 hour ago, BirbAlt said:

Approach

"....... paw is being well trained, correct?" Berrybite hissed.

Emberblossom turned to her. "Yes, I'm teaching him everything I know." He assured.

"Good. Because if he gets himself hurt in a battle, I'll know who to blame." The she-cat threatened. 

Emberblossom's eyes flashed with fear. "Ha..haha.. Right.."

Berrybite turned around and her eyes landed on you. "Scorchedpaw! How are you, my beloved kit?" Your mother purred.

1 hour ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"Can you tell me it?" Dunepaw said sitting down.

Briarshadow looked to you. "Well, it won't be as exact as the original story, but I can try my best." He offered.

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"....... paw is being well trained, correct?" Berrybite hissed.

Emberblossom turned to her. "Yes, I'm teaching him everything I know." He assured.

"Good. Because if he gets himself hurt in a battle, I'll know who to blame." The she-cat threatened. 

Emberblossom's eyes flashed with fear. "Ha..haha.. Right.."

Berrybite turned around and her eyes landed on you. "Scorchedpaw! How are you, my beloved kit?" Your mother purred.

Briarshadow looked to you. "Well, it won't be as exact as the original story, but I can try my best." He offered.

"Okay!"

4 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"Okay!"

Briarshadow looked at the river as he searched for the right words to begin with. "Long ago, a cat came to the island with a kit." He started. "No one ever knew why or how she got to the island in the first place, but she did."

-Time skip

-Continue story

3 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"My mother heard her name was Kainalu." The tom continued. "She explained that she needed someone to take care of her kit, who was only four moons old at the time. So she asked us to take the kit in and care for it as if it were our own. My mother was a kit at the time."

Just now, __________________________ said:

"My mother heard her name was Kainalu." The tom continued. "She explained that she needed someone to take care of her kit, who was only four moons old at the time. So she asked us to take the kit in and care for it as if it were our own. My mother was a kit at the time."

"wow."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Unfortunately, Kainalu left only a few moons after her kit's naming ceremony." Briarshadow's eyes darkened with curiosity and confusion. "No cat has heard from her since."

"What was the kit's name?"

Just now, weather of lots of snow said:

"What was the kit's name?"

"I'm not sure.. You'd probably have to ask Kestrelflight that question." He answered. "She knows more about it than I do."

Kestrelflight was probably the oldest elder in the Clan- she was able to tell stories about a different land. Some of the warriors had assumed she was making it all up, but there was just something in her tone- when she speaks. That seemed like she was telling true stories of what had actually happened.

She called the land the Main Land, as if the island wasn't the only land. It seemed like she was truthful about it, but there was enough proof to be sure.

48 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I'm not sure.. You'd probably have to ask Kestrelflight that question." He answered. "She knows more about it than I do."

Kestrelflight was probably the oldest elder in the Clan- she was able to tell stories about a different land. Some of the warriors had assumed she was making it all up, but there was just something in her tone- when she speaks. That seemed like she was telling true stories of what had actually happened.

She called the land the Main Land, as if the island wasn't the only land. It seemed like she was truthful about it, but there was enough proof to be sure.

"Okay!"

2 hours ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"Okay!"

"Before that, I need to finish taking you around the territory." He mewed. "We only have two more spots to look at before we can head back."

His old tone of annoyance returned, as he stood and continued to trot beside the river.

You should probably follow... But here was a sweet aroma coming from a different direction.

-Follow Briarshadow

-Follow the scent 

-TYO

You followed Briarshadow to a small patch of grass, which was lined with sand.

"This is the battle training area." He mewed. "Do you want me to teach you a few techniques?"

"Yeah!"

"Copy after me." He mewed, getting into a low crouch- his stomach just barely touching the ground.

Dunepaw tried to copy him exactly.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You weren't in the same exact position, but you seemed close enough.

Briarshadow stood and walked over. "Keep your paws under you, and keep your tail low." He instructed.

Dunepaw pulled his paws in closer and moved his tail lower.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Hm.." Briarshadow mewed. "It's.. Better."

He moved in front of you. "Try to attack me." He said. "And keep your claws sheathed."

Dunepaw tried to rake a claw along his side.

Just now, __________________________ said:

The tom swiftly moved to the right, dodging your strike. He sighed.

"You have to make sure your opponent isn't expecting the attack." He hissed.

"Okay." Dunepaw mewed. 

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Try again." He said, crouching in front of you.

Before Briarshadpw had finished speaking Dunepaw jumped to the side and raked his paws done Briarshadow's side.