Stray Fawn Community

Legends of The Elements |Warrior Cats Sim

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Apparently not for long." Splinterstar mewed. "If you couldn't scent it, that rabbit hole has been abandoned for more than a moon."

"oh."

4 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"oh."

"Let's just go." He mewed, turning and trotting away.

3 minutes ago, furryrainwing1 said:

Screenshot 2022-01-27 3.15.31 PM.png

Pretty!

3 minutes ago, furryrainwing1 said:

Screenshot 2022-02-17 9.48.35 AM.png

These are cool, @furryrainwing1 but please do not post on this topic unless you are joining or replying to a post

Thank you

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2022 at 11:38 AM, __________________________ said:

"Of course," The tom warrior mewed, sitting up.

Berrybite glared at Emberblossom. "You best bring him back alive, if you know what's good for you." She hissed.

"R-right.." He mewed, standing. He kept his tail low- he usually holds his tail high. You could tell that he was scared of your mother. Most of the cats in the Clan are.

But, she's a good mother. And she would do anything to keep you safe. She had told you that you had a sibling, but a fox attacked camp and you Sibling had been one of it's victims. She loved you fiercely and protectively after that.

The tom began to pad away from Berrybite.

"Have Fun!" She purred to you.

He followed Emberblossom out of the camp.

On 3/23/2022 at 12:35 PM, Dead Blizzard said:

Dunepaw followed him confusedly.

Splinterstar stayed silent as he walked, going to the river and following along the bed. He stopped at a point that dipped into the river.

23 minutes ago, Birb mobile version said:

He followed Emberblossom out of the camp.

Emberblossom brought you to a secluded spot. It had dark grass lining a sandy area- in which Emberblossom had brought you before for battle training.

"You know the techniques I showed you yesterday, correct?" He asked.

One technique was the tuck and roll, where as he pounced you tucked your paws and tail under you and rolled underneath him as he landed, then you were to use your back paws to push on his stomach and knock him off balance. It was a useful technique, as it was unexpected.

The other techniques wasn't as easy. You had to pounce as he pounced, and try to get to his stomach, and knock him out of the air. Though, it is your Clan's signature skill.

15 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Emberblossom brought you to a secluded spot. It had dark grass lining a sandy area- in which Emberblossom had brought you before for battle training.

"You know the techniques I showed you yesterday, correct?" He asked.

One technique was the tuck and roll, where as he pounced you tucked your paws and tail under you and rolled underneath him as he landed, then you were to use your back paws to push on his stomach and knock him off balance. It was a useful technique, as it was unexpected.

The other techniques wasn't as easy. You had to pounce as he pounced, and try to get to his stomach, and knock him out of the air. Though, it is your Clan's signature skill.

“Yeah, but they’re all hard except the tuck and roll thing,”

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Splinterstar stayed silent as he walked, going to the river and following along the bed. He stopped at a point that dipped into the river.

Dunepaw stayed silent, tilting his head.

7 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Dunepaw stayed silent, tilting his head.

"Cross those stones. I'll meet you on the other side." He mewed.

The river seemed to lap angrily over the stones, which were just peeking out of the surface of the swiftly flowing water.

You'd have to be careful- as the stones were more than likely very slippery.

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

669257-warrior-cats-wallpaper-bluestar-1920x1080-samsung.jpg

Your Story Will Begin In A Moment

Just now, __________________________ said:

The river seemed to lap angrily over the stones, which were just peeking out of the surface of the swiftly flowing water.

Your Story Will Begin In A Moment

(i have to go...)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Tornado said:

(i have to go...)

You can reply whenever you have the chance!

------------------------------------

Day 1|Windy

@Tornado

Leaf-Fall

~\|/~

It was almost Leaf-Bare, and the Clan has gotten little to no supplies prepared for the cold, snowy season.

You, another apprentice, and a few warriors were out on a border patrol. So far you had found 2 voles and 3 mice, and the other apprentice had chased off a rouge cat.

It was colder near the beach than it was in the forest area.

It gets colder as you go further towards the Big Waters. 

Briarshadow, one of the warriors as well as the Clan deputy, was in the lead. He also happened to be your mentor. The other warrior you knew was Turtlecreek- but only because he was your older brother.

You didn't know the 3rd warrior nor the other apprentice.

~\|/~

-Check For Scents

-Talk To One Of The Other Cats(Which One?)

-Other[TYO]

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Dunepaw stepped forward reluctantly, looking back at Splinterstar before he jumped to the first stone.

7 hours ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Dunepaw stepped forward reluctantly, looking back at Splinterstar before he jumped to the first stone.

Mid jump, you heard the water calm, and you landed safely.

As you looked, the water slowed, seeming like it was allowing you to cross.

Could this have something to do with Briarshadow's story?

Probably not. It was just a legend after all, right?

24 minutes ago, Tornado said:

my mentor

You went up to your mentor and opened your mouth to speak, only to be interrupted.

"Seapaw, I want you to come with me. Turtlecreek, you're in charge." Briarshadow instructed.

Turtlecreek nodded and Briarshadow trotted off. "Let's go, Seapaw. We need to speak." The Deputy mewed as he went.

Just now, __________________________ said:

You went up to your mentor and opened your mouth to speak, only to be interrupted.

"Seapaw, I want you to come with me. Turtlecreek, you're in charge." Briarshadow instructed.

Turtlecreek nodded and Briarshadow trotted off. "Let's go, Seapaw. We need to speak." The Deputy mewed as he went.

"Yes?" Seapaw asked him, eyes bright.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Following your mentor, he stayed quiet for some time before stopping at a small patch of grass and sitting down, facing you.

"It's your mother." He started. "She's become sick."

Seapaw tilted his head. "So?"