Stray Fawn Community

Legends of The Elements |Warrior Cats Sim

7 hours ago, Tornado said:

Seapaw tilted his head. "So?"

"Fidgetheart believes she won't make it." He mewed.

Fidgetheart was the Medicine cat, and he was almost never wrong. Especially about when he says cats' won't make it.

Your mother, Vinewillow, had almost never gotten sick, so this was a rare case for her.

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Mid jump, you heard the water calm, and you landed safely.

As you looked, the water slowed, seeming like it was allowing you to cross.

Could this have something to do with Briarshadow's story?

Probably not. It was just a legend after all, right?

Dunepaw shook his head, clearing it, and jumped to the next stone.

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Fidgetheart believes she won't make it." He mewed.

Fidgetheart was the Medicine cat, and he was almost never wrong. Especially about when he says cats' won't make it.

Your mother, Vinewillow, had almost never gotten sick, so this was a rare case for her.

Seapaw panicked. "W-what i-if sh-she d-d-dies?!" he wailed. His old conditions of mood swings was coming back.

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

Seapaw bounded back to the patrol.

Your mentor trotted behind you.

Once you came into sight of the patrol, you could sense something was off...

There was a new scent - a cat scent - you didn't recognize. You heard arguing.

"Get off out territory!" You heard Turtlecreek hiss.

"Make me, squirrel-brain!" Another cat retorted - it was from a voice you didn't recognize.

59 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Your mentor trotted behind you.

Once you came into sight of the patrol, you could sense something was off...

There was a new scent - a cat scent - you didn't recognize. You heard arguing.

"Get off out territory!" You heard Turtlecreek hiss.

"Make me, squirrel-brain!" Another cat retorted - it was from a voice you didn't recognize.

Seapaw rushed forward. "I'm sure we can sort this out peacefully..."

Just now, Tornado said:

Seapaw rushed forward. "I'm sure we can sort this out peacefully..."

"Peacefully? This rouge is fox-lengths within our border! She doesn't deserve to be let out peacefully!" Turtlecreek hissed.

"Well then you should've kept better check on your borders!" The cat argued. "If you fish-breath Clan cats had done so, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"And what do you know about keeping check on borders?" Your other Clanmate commented.

The rouge hissed. "More than you."

Your Clanmates looked taken aback and insulted.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Peacefully? This rouge is fox-lengths within our border! She doesn't deserve to be let out peacefully!" Turtlecreek hissed.

"Well then you should've kept better check on your borders!" The cat argued. "If you fish-breath Clan cats had done so, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"And what do you know about keeping check on borders?" Your other Clanmate commented.

The rouge hissed. "More than you."

Your Clanmates looked taken aback and insulted.

Seapaw tried to calm everyone down. "What if we just forgot about it, just this once?"

Just now, Tornado said:

Seapaw tried to calm everyone down. "What if we just forgot about it, just this once?"

"What's going on?" Briarshadow hissed as he approached.

"This rouge won't get off our territory, and Seapaw is suggesting we forget about it and act like it never happened." Turtlecreek explained, hostility in his tone.

Briarshadow looked to the she-cat and hissed. "Scram."

The cat rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. But I'll be back." 

With that, she left.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"What's going on?" Briarshadow hissed as he approached.

"This rouge won't get off our territory, and Seapaw is suggesting we forget about it and act like it never happened." Turtlecreek explained, hostility in his tone.

Briarshadow looked to the she-cat and hissed. "Scram."

The cat rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. But I'll be back." 

With that, she left.

Seapaw flinched. "We can sovle things without violence. We're not dogs."

Just now, Tornado said:

Seapaw flinched. "We can sovle things without violence. We're not dogs."

Turtlecreek rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Yes, but sometimes we need to fight in order to survive." Briarshadow mewed. "Even if it involves violence. Or even death."

The Deputy flicked his tail and your Clanmates began to follow him. Except for the other apprentice, who shot a side look at you. Though It wasn't threatening, but more curious and amazed.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Turtlecreek rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Yes, but sometimes we need to fight in order to survive." Briarshadow mewed. "Even if it involves violence. Or even death."

The Deputy flicked his tail and your Clanmates began to follow him. Except for the other apprentice, who shot a side look at you. Though It wasn't threatening, but more curious and amazed.

Seapaw smiled and scurried to catch up with his mentor.

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

Seapaw smiled and scurried to catch up with his mentor.

You caught up to him just as the patrol was passing the Gathering Tree. A huge black and white patched tree as to which the Clan holds meetings. As a warrior apprentice, you weren't allowed to go.

The other apprentice caught up and walked with the Clanmate you didn't seem to know.

Briarshadow stopped. "Seapaw, Luckypaw, see if you can scent anything."

Excuse me could i join or are you full? (re-post bc i hid it and i'm new and don't know how to un-hide it and i can't see it-)//
My OC: 
Name: Abyss' Paw (Abyss' Order)
Personality: Awkward, shy, submissive, timid, introverted and has a difficulty communicating making her stutter a lot and usually                          not talk, because of this most cats think she's mute
Details: An extremely dark grey pelt with black markings (her pelt is so dark that markings are barely noticable), Golden brown eyes that are slanted always giving her a worried expression, blue flowers tucked in the fur near her ears and a ripped up bandana/ sweater that was given to her by her ex-twolegs
Clan: Fog' Clan

image.png.be107c123c9909c00c1b558a4310b1fb.png----->This is Abyss' Paw/Order

Edited by A Local Fennec Fox
Forgot to write smth//

On 4/25/2022 at 10:52 PM, __________________________ said:

"It'll become easier with practice." He mewed. "We can practice pouncing with your opponent."

(The second one I explained)

He got into a crouch.

Scorchedpaw tried his best to copy Emberblossom’s moves.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:53 AM, A Local Fennec Fox said:
Excuse me could i join or are you full? (re-post bc i hid it and i'm new and don't know how to un-hide it and i can't see it-)//
My OC: 
Name: Abyss' Paw (Abyss' Order)
Personality: Awkward, shy, submissive, timid, introverted and has a difficulty communicating making her stutter a lot and usually                          not talk, because of this most cats think she's mute
Details: An extremely dark grey pelt with black markings (her pelt is so dark that markings are barely noticable), Golden brown eyes that are slanted always giving her a worried expression, blue flowers tucked in the fur near her ears and a ripped up bandana/ sweater that was given to her by her ex-twolegs
Clan: Fog' Clan

image.png.be107c123c9909c00c1b558a4310b1fb.png----->This is Abyss' Paw/Order

//Yes, you can join! Welcome to the forums!

I'll start your story in just a moment!

Day 1|Rain

@A Local Fennec Fox

-

It was dark. Your mentor had sent you on a hunting trip earlier, and had started to rain. The fog-covered forest was already drenched. It wouldn't take long for you to be the same.

You had caught a mouse and a bird before it started raining. It would count for something towards you, at least.

You heard branches creaking, which was probably a sign that you should take your catch and go back to camp.

Then, you caught a faint scent. One that was slowly fading.

>Back To Camp

>Follow Fading Scent

>Other[TYO]