Stray Fawn Community

Blizzard's homethread where i 𝙎𝙊𝘽

ap0110

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

you forgor about me :’))

i didnt know if the blender dimension killed you or not so i put it in a diff post <3did not forgor<3

//tw// dead things

okay guys story time!

so my family was waking my little borther up and we were all in his room and suddenly my mom looks out the window, points, and says, "What is that!", and we all look over there and we see a coyote cutely walkign through our front yard with ahuge dead rabbit in its mouth. and it just  cutely walks through our front yard.

so yeah

//tw// dead things up there

9 minutes ago, guy edit on horse said:

okay guys story time!

so my family was waking my little borther up and we were all in his room and suddenly my mom looks out the window, points, and says, "What is that!", and we all look over there and we see a coyote cutely walkign through our front yard with ahuge dead rabbit in its mouth. and it just  cutely walks through our front yard.

so yeah

aw a coyote ^^

also maybe put a slight tw for people who are sensitive to dead things

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

aw a coyote ^^

also maybe put a slight tw for people who are sensitive to dead things

IT WAS SO CUTE!!!

we had a end of year thing today and we got to eat popsicles and write our names on the sidewalk with chalk.

and then me, @ItzFadeDaNightWing, @NUTELLA MONSTER, @TinyBaconDemon and a couple of other irl friends stole the chalk, created a sus cult, drew dragons, vandalized a fake sign, made a giant hopscotch with 149 squares and started a war with the grass cult.

it was a very eventful hour 💭

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Blizzard said:

we had a end of year thing today and we got to eat popsicles and write our names on the sidewalk with chalk.

and then me, @ItzFadeDaNightWing, @NUTELLA MONSTER, @TinyBaconDemon and a couple of other irl friends stole the chalk, created a sus cult, drew dragons, vandalized a fake sign, made a giant hopscotch with 149 squares and started a war with the grass cult.

it was 141

2 hours ago, Blizzard said:

can I join your school please. the only thing my teachers give me is homework...

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

*grabs you and yeets you onto the chair next to me, promptly pushing the other person out of their chair*

BLIZZ HE'S IN MY CLASS NOW

WOOOOOO LETS GO