Stray Fawn Community

Blizzard's homethread where i 𝙎𝙊𝘽

ap0110

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

do you know abt the drama?

yes i just watched half the video and just from that i just really dislike euphoria. and then she was all "oh yeah my mental health was bad bu tim A-OKAY NOW AFTER ALL THAT"

13 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

how can they be female AND non-binary? Has my entire life been a lie?

no that person is just stupid : >

Blozz ik u wont be on google docs rn so im telling you here, I'm gonna be making copies of the most important docs that we've written (Hybrids the Story, Fadehearts Revenge, etc.) on my non shcool account, because after high school our school accounts will be inactive. It's best that any docs we want to keep we need a new owner of the doc so it isnt all deleted. And you cant transfer ownership to a non school account, it wont let you, so you have to make a copy with it instead. I can do this and I'll share it with you, and any docs that I forgot to copy after I've said I'm done you can copy with your non school acc and share with me. Sound good?

• Paw up 1

Just now, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

Blozz ik u wont be on google docs rn so im telling you here, I'm gonna be making copies of the most important docs that we've written (Hybrids the Story, Fadehearts Revenge, etc.) on my non shcool account, because after high school our school accounts will be inactive. It's best that any docs we want to keep we need a new owner of the doc so it isnt all deleted. And you cant transfer ownership to a non school account, it wont let you, so you have to make a copy with it instead. I can do this and I'll share it with you, and any docs that I forgot to copy after I've said I'm done you can copy with your non school acc and share with me. Sound good?

also tell nutella monster abt this too

• Paw up 1

13 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

also tell nutella monster abt this too

i'll probably forget ahaaaaa. u can tell her at recess. also, speaking of recess our hopscotch got destroyed by rain... again. BUT I HAV MORE CHALK SO WE CAN RECREATE IT

• Eek! 1

guys who should i do the hunger games simulator with?

my class|react like

wof characters|react cry

random celebrities|react laugh

heartstopper characters|react paw up

all my OCs|react eek!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1