Stray Fawn Community

Dragon people (OUTDATED)

BirbMonster

Just a friendly question, have hybrids been added to the generator, or will you not bother, or do you plan to add them in the future?

By the way, I've been looking at this for a while but it was all so much to take in lol. But I finally read through all of it and I'm rEAdy to draw a randomly generated OC

• Eek! 1

13 minutes ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

Just a friendly question, have hybrids been added to the generator, or will you not bother, or do you plan to add them in the future?

By the way, I've been looking at this for a while but it was all so much to take in lol. But I finally read through all of it and I'm rEAdy to draw a randomly generated OC

Not yet, I’m still planning 

• Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

Another question- could you kind of elaborate on what their camps might look like? I just want to have more of an idea- thanks!

@BirbAlt @Birb Fawn

Fire- a network of caves inside a volcano. There is lava everywhere, but fortunately the eruptions are never too large.

Water- Under a huge waterfall

Air- A network of caves and bridges in the mountains at a very high altitude

Earth- Inside a ravine in the savanna. Part of an abandoned mineshaft has been disassembled and turned into basic huts.

Dark- Between some sinister cliff’s in the badlands- a dark, blackened biome with ruins and dead trees.

Light- A warrior cats style camp in the plains. It’s surrounded by a few bushes, and a few crops grow there.

Poison- A pit surrounded by acid in the toxic wastes

Lightning- Their camp is surrounded by an electrical field. The biome it’s in has to be the strangest of all: with rock spires covered in flickering bolts of lightning.

Plant- a network of platforms built among the branches of a HUGE tree. There are dens among the roots too.

Ice- Another cave network, this time in a mountain of ice in the tundra.

• Like 1

g e n e r a t o r

Basic

An ice dragon person, named Snoweye. Snoweye is male. Snoweye is a teenager, being 15 years old. He is a Beta. Snoweye is straight. He has no defects.

Appearence

He is short and skinny. His wings are light cyan with pale purple membranes. His tail is pale purple with periwinkle details and spikes. Snoweye has no scars. He always wears a slight armor made of bone. Snoweye has no mutations. He has a differently colored tail tip. Snoweye has purple eyes and brown hair.

Personality

Snoweye is adventurous and funny. Other dragon people love him. Snoweye enjoys running and is good at fishing. He dislikes being trapped. His favourite food is rabbit. Snoweye's favourite place is the ocean because he finds it beuatiful. Snoweye's greatest ambition is to become alpha.

Den

Snoweye shares his medium den with 8 other dragon people, most of which Snoweye bareley knows. It is in the eastern side of the camp. There is a box of treasure in the corner. It is lit by torches and the walls are bare. Snoweye's bed is made of feathers.

Relationships

Parents

Snoweye's father is called Coldeye, but his mother is unknown.

Siblings

Snoweye has 2 brothers named Hailwing and Snowwing.

Friends

Snoweye has a friend named Winterwing.

• Eek! 1

Working on hybrids in the generator 👀 will take a while to finish as I have to list EVERY hybrid type (a lot of hybrids!) in EVERYTHING that generates based on element... so name, colours and all that.

4 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

For more detail, all fire hybrids and most water hybrids have names generating properly. Hybrids that don’t have either element are just filled with errors

i've been scrolling through it for a while and i havent seen any hybrids. (though i did see a couple of dragon ppl with my user as their prefix uwu)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weather of lots of snow said:

i've been scrolling through it for a while and i havent seen any hybrids. (though i did see a couple of dragon ppl with my user as their prefix uwu)

Either it’s not showing yet for you or it’s just the fact I made hybrids rare

• Paw up 1

Here, Birb! I found a hybrid. The names and stuff are all (syntax error).

I'm adding this here so you know how to fix this, just in case it could help in any way?

An air-poison hybrid dragon person, named (syntax error)wing. Magmawing is female. Magmawing is an adult, being 28 years old. She is a Beta. Magmawing is straight. She has no defects.

Appearence

She is average height and plump. Her wings are (syntax error) with (syntax error) membranes. Her tail is (syntax error) with (syntax error) details and spikes. Magmawing has an eye scar. She always wears no accesorries. Magmawing has no mutations. She has wing speckles. Magmawing has (syntax error) eyes and ginger hair.

Personality

Magmawing is brave and honest. Other dragon people like her. Magmawing enjoys swimming and is good at making things. She dislikes fog. Her favourite food is elderberry. Magmawing's favourite place is the mountains because she finds it beuatiful. Magmawing's greatest ambition is to find love.

Den

Magmawing shares her small den with 2 other dragon people, most of which Magmawing knows well. It is in the eastern side of the camp. There is a pile of sticks in the corner. It is lit by natrual light and the walls are covered in vines. Magmawing's bed is made of feathers.

Relationships

Parents

Magmawing's father is called (syntax error)tail, but her mother is unknown.

Siblings

Magmawing has no siblings.

Friends

Magmawing has a friend named (syntax error)claw.