Stray Fawn Community

Dragon people (OUTDATED)

BirbMonster

2 minutes ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

Here, Birb! I found a hybrid. The names and stuff are all (syntax error).

I'm adding this here so you know how to fix this, just in case it could help in any way?

An air-poison hybrid dragon person, named (syntax error)wing. Magmawing is female. Magmawing is an adult, being 28 years old. She is a Beta. Magmawing is straight. She has no defects.

Appearence

She is average height and plump. Her wings are (syntax error) with (syntax error) membranes. Her tail is (syntax error) with (syntax error) details and spikes. Magmawing has an eye scar. She always wears no accesorries. Magmawing has no mutations. She has wing speckles. Magmawing has (syntax error) eyes and ginger hair.

Personality

Magmawing is brave and honest. Other dragon people like her. Magmawing enjoys swimming and is good at making things. She dislikes fog. Her favourite food is elderberry. Magmawing's favourite place is the mountains because she finds it beuatiful. Magmawing's greatest ambition is to find love.

Den

Magmawing shares her small den with 2 other dragon people, most of which Magmawing knows well. It is in the eastern side of the camp. There is a pile of sticks in the corner. It is lit by natrual light and the walls are covered in vines. Magmawing's bed is made of feathers.

Relationships

Parents

Magmawing's father is called (syntax error)tail, but her mother is unknown.

Siblings

Magmawing has no siblings.

Friends

Magmawing has a friend named (syntax error)claw.

I know about all that stuff. I know it’s broken, I know how to fix it, I want to fix it, it’s just that because of my parents I can’t access my computer rn so I’ll have to finish hybrids tomorrow

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, BirbAlt said:

I know about all that stuff. I know it’s broken, I know how to fix it, I want to fix it, it’s just that because of my parents I can’t access my computer rn so I’ll have to finish hybrids tomorrow

Oops- sorry, I'd already guessed that you'd known how to fix it, I meant to say "..OR just in case it could help in any way"

Anyways, sorry to bother you h

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

Also, a name idea- so yk how the different species have different name themes? I was wondering if hybrids, for example light and poison, could have prefixes as their full name- one prefix from each species. Light and poison could be Brightdart or smt

I like it but I would have to change name code, I also don’t know how I would do that 

3 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

I like it but I would have to change name code, I also don’t know how I would do that 

Oh, that's fine. I really wasn't thinking about the generator at the time, I was more thinking about actually making the OC, or changing up and OC you got from the generator lol

• Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, Golden Fawn said:

I got a seven year old who had a partner

Basic

A poison dragon person, named Waspslash. Waspslash is male. Waspslash is a child, being 7 years old. He is a Beta. Waspslash is straight. He has no defects.

Appearence

He is average height and average weight. His wings are violet with violet membranes. His tail is bright purple with lilac details and spikes. Waspslash has no scars. He always wears a silver ring. Waspslash has no mutations. He has no dragon markings. Waspslash has violet eyes and ginger hair.

Personality

Waspslash is snarky and confident. Other dragon people are neutral about him. Waspslash enjoys making things and is good at making things. He dislikes annoying dragon people. His favourite food is elderberry. Waspslash's favourite place is the badlands because he finds it beuatiful. Waspslash's greatest ambition is to make peace between every element.

Den

Waspslash shares his small den with 8 other dragon people, most of which Waspslash is aqquitenced with. It is in the western side of the camp. There is a pile of sticks against the wall. It is lit by glowing fungi and the walls are covered in moss. Waspslash's bed is made of leaves.

Relationships

Parents

Waspslash's father is called Cobraslash and his mother is called Toxintalon. They are his biological parents.

Siblings

Waspslash has a brother named Cobraslash.

Friends

Waspslash has 2 friends named Waspeye and Poisoneye.

Romance

Waspslash has a partner named Stingwing.

1 minute ago, Birb Fawn said:

Basic

A poison dragon person, named Waspslash. Waspslash is male. Waspslash is a child, being 7 years old. He is a Beta. Waspslash is straight. He has no defects.

Appearence

He is average height and average weight. His wings are violet with violet membranes. His tail is bright purple with lilac details and spikes. Waspslash has no scars. He always wears a silver ring. Waspslash has no mutations. He has no dragon markings. Waspslash has violet eyes and ginger hair.

Personality

Waspslash is snarky and confident. Other dragon people are neutral about him. Waspslash enjoys making things and is good at making things. He dislikes annoying dragon people. His favourite food is elderberry. Waspslash's favourite place is the badlands because he finds it beuatiful. Waspslash's greatest ambition is to make peace between every element.

Den

Waspslash shares his small den with 8 other dragon people, most of which Waspslash is aqquitenced with. It is in the western side of the camp. There is a pile of sticks against the wall. It is lit by glowing fungi and the walls are covered in moss. Waspslash's bed is made of leaves.

Relationships

Parents

Waspslash's father is called Cobraslash and his mother is called Toxintalon. They are his biological parents.

Siblings

Friends

Romance

There are two things messed up about that

-7 year old has partner

-His dad and brother have the same name and if they're the same guy that means incest

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Birb Fawn said:

Basic

Appearence

Personality

Den

Relationships

Parents

Siblings

Friends

Romance

Can be a partner as in bestie or like those fIrsT gRadE dAterS

• Haha 2