Stray Fawn Community

Dragon people (OUTDATED)

BirbMonster

HYBRIDS ARE SUPER CLOSE TO BEING DONE

HERE'S A HYBRID WITHOUT ERRORS

Basic

A water-lightning hybrid dragon person, named Stormstep. Stormstep is female. Stormstep is an adult, being 28 years old. She is an Omega. Stormstep is straight. She has no defects.

Appearence

She is average height and average weight. Her wings are teal with butter yellow membranes. Her tail is canary yellow with canary yellow details and spikes. Stormstep has a wing scar. She always wears a slight armor made of bone. Stormstep has no mutations. She has wing speckles. Stormstep has cyan eyes and brown hair.

Personality

Stormstep is shy and confident. Other dragon people are neutral about her. Stormstep enjoys swimming and is good at making things. She dislikes authority. Her favourite food is deer. Stormstep's favourite place is the river because she finds it beuatiful. Stormstep's greatest ambition is to make peace between every element.

Den

Stormstep shares her large den with 7 other dragon people, most of which Stormstep bareley knows. It is in the eastern side of the camp. There is a box of bedding in the middle. It is lit by fireflies and the walls are bare. Stormstep's bed is made of feathers.

Relationships

Parents

Stormstep's father is called Shockflight, but her mother is unknown.

Siblings

Stormstep has a brother named Waterflight.

Friends

Stormstep has 3 friends: Stormyslash, Dripfang, and Waveeye.

Romance

Stormstep has no romantic intrests.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Green said:

might make the bases + colors myself because it's really hard to color pick from with my art program 😔

It's ok, you don't have to colour pick, the colour pallettes are just for reference of what kind of colours they have

• Paw up 2

• 4 weeks later...

Rules for dragon peep ocs:

-If posting an oc on the forums, whether it’s an oc dump, art requests, ect, credit me (and ping me, I like seeing them).

-If posting an oc on a different website, credit me AND link the topic.

-Don’t claim the species as your own. You can take inspiration for your own species from certain aspects but don’t copy.

-You don’t have to ask to make one, as long as you credit me!

That’s it for now, might add more but for now I won’t be too strict 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Birb mobile version said:

Also you can make your own rp if you want as long as you credit me and link this

Okay. REMIND ME TO DO THIS.

• Eek! 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...