Stray Fawn Community

Dragon people (OUTDATED)

BirbMonster

2 hours ago, BirbMaster said:

aaand I broke it, it now says 'name' instead of the element

yeah it just says "a lightning dragon person named {syntax error}" so idrk what to do lmao

1 minute ago, Birb Fawn said:

@budget atalanta fawn I want to add more to the generator, how do I make the name consistent? It keeps changing the second part.

https://perchance.org/n21lk3fma8#edit

once again on tablet rn, i'll try to fix it as soon as i can get on my pc, i think i know what's wrong 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, budget atalanta fawn said:

once again on tablet rn, i'll try to fix it as soon as i can get on my pc, i think i know what's wrong 

Try explaining it if you can. I'd like to learn so I can fix more bugs myself.

23 minutes ago, Birb Fawn said:

Try explaining it if you can. I'd like to learn so I can fix more bugs myself.

fixed it again

https://perchance.org/bexbtjvzto

basically what i did was make the secondary parts of the name into their own list, name2, made it so that the variable "j" equaled name2, then put the variable "n", which equals the first part of the name, and "j" next to each other, so whenever you type [n][j] it should be the same name. does that make any sense in the slightest idk

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Birb Fawn said:

I also need a way to do pronouns that match each gender *cri*

even myself i don't know how to do that lmao,, if you have reddit there's a perchance subreddit you could try asking for questions on? i just put "they" everywhere pronouns are needed

6 minutes ago, budget atalanta fawn said:

even myself i don't know how to do that lmao,, if you have reddit there's a perchance subreddit you could try asking for questions on? i just put "they" everywhere pronouns are needed

I don't have a reddit account, but I might sign up for it so I can ask someone.

4 minutes ago, Birb Fawn said:

I think that next I'll add rank, with the odds thing I'll make it so that omega will be commoner, herbalist will be rarer, and alpha will be really rare!

that was the simplest to make out of everything so far, yay

I am keeping this oc the generator made

An ice dragon person, named Glaciertooth. Glaciertooth is female. Glaciertooth is a teenager, being 15 years old. She is short and average weight. Her wings are blue with light blue membranes. Her tail is white with blue details. She is an Omega. Glaciertooth has a leg scar. She is shy and clever. Other dragon people are neutral about her.

Okay but I just like how this 5 YEAR OLD is strict

A dark dragon person, named Shadowtooth. Shadowtooth is female. Shadowtooth is a child, being 5 years old. She is tall and average weight. Her wings are black with a blue tint with very dark grey membranes. Her tail is black with a red tint with black with a red tint details. She is an Omega. Shadowtooth has an eye scar. She is strict and adventurous. Other dragon people are neutral about her.

My sis asked me to keep this boi

A light dragon person, named Shinestrike. Shinestrike is male. Shinestrike is a child, being 10 years old. He is very short and skinny. His wings are white with very pale yellow membranes. His tail is white with a pink tint with white with a pink tint details. He is an Omega. Shinestrike has a no scar. He is kind and innovative. Other dragon people like him. Shinestrike enjoys birdwatching and is good at hunting.

A fire dragon person, named Lavawing. Lavawing is male. Lavawing is a child, being 12 years old. He is average height and average weight. His wings are dark orange with bright red membranes. His tail is bright red with orange-red details. He is a Beta. Lavawing has an eye scar. He is dumb and clever. Other dragon people dislike him. Lavawing enjoys running and is good at fighting.

• Haha 1