Stray Fawn Community

Dragon people (OUTDATED)

BirbMonster

1 minute ago, BirbAlt said:

Use this link and not another if you want to use the gen, others are all either incomplete or buggy.

uh, i found a little grammar mistake, "they is". not that you need to bother fixing :]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragon Fawn said:

uh, i found a little grammar mistake, "they is". not that you need to bother fixing :]

I won’t fix it because I’ll have to replace the word ‘is’ with code to change to ‘are’ for they/them pronouns, sooo uh yeah I’m lazy

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

Any ideas on what to add to the gen?
Favourite things and sexuality are what I want to add right now 

plz add sexuality I need more gay ocs

• Like 1

Randomly generated oc that I didn't even read about to see if I like him:

Basic

An earth dragon person, named Pebbleflight. Pebbleflight is male. Pebbleflight is an adult, being 31 years old. He is a Beta. Pebbleflight is gay.

Appearence

He is average height and skinny. His wings are dark brown, almost black with brown membranes. His tail is light brown with dark brown, almost black details and spikes. Pebbleflight has a no scar.

Personality

Pebbleflight is strict and loud. Other dragon people ignore him. Pebbleflight enjoys running and is good at fighting. His favourite food is salmon. Pebbleflight's favourite place is the wasteland.

52 minutes ago, Birb Fawn said:

Added the basic code of sexuality, will add more to it soon (like generating lesbian instead of gay on females)

A plant dragon person, named Plantheart. Plantheart is non-binary. Plantheart is a child, being 11 years old. They is a Beta. Plantheart is sexuality.

Generate!

Appearence

They is average height and skinny. Their wings are beige with green membranes. Their tail is brown with green details and spikes. Plantheart has a torso scar.

Personality

Plantheart is shy and unfriendly. Other dragon people are neutral about them. Plantheart enjoys hunting and is good at running.

2 minutes ago, Inverted Fawn said:

A plant dragon person, named Plantheart. Plantheart is non-binary. Plantheart is a child, being 11 years old. They is a Beta. Plantheart is sexuality.

Generate!

Appearence

They is average height and skinny. Their wings are beige with green membranes. Their tail is brown with green details and spikes. Plantheart has a torso scar.

Personality

Plantheart is shy and unfriendly. Other dragon people are neutral about them. Plantheart enjoys hunting and is good at running.

Don't worry about how it says, "sexuality" for most genders, I fixed it (and there is SO MUCH now omg)

https://perchance.org/0k4uytfnio

Just now, Birb Fawn said:

Don't worry about how it says, "sexuality" for most genders, I fixed it (and there is SO MUCH now omg)

https://perchance.org/0k4uytfnio

It works now! 

Basic

A dark dragon person, named Midnightbite. Midnightbite is male. Midnightbite is an adult, being 21 years old. He is an Omega. Midnightbite is gay. He has no defects.

Appearence

He is average height and muscular. His wings are red-tinted black with very dark grey membranes. His tail is blue-tinted black with black details and spikes. Midnightbite has a chest scar.

Personality

Midnightbite is lazy and lazy. Other dragon people love him. Midnightbite enjoys birdwatching and is good at tracking. His favourite food is elderberry. Midnightbite's favourite place is the river.

• Like 1

well that kinda sucks

Den

Icetalon shares their small den with 10 other dragon people, most of which Icetalon hates. It is in the northern side of the camp. There is a rock in the corner. It is lit by glowing plants and the walls are covered in vines. Icetalon's bed is made of feathers.

• Sad 1