Stray Fawn Community

WoF art requests

savya

Idk actually 

11/10 will procrastinate so don’t come yelling my name if I forget to do your :’)

I did this mostly bc i saw @Lizardcakedo it and i was bored so yeah

Form ig:

name:

ref:

headshot if full body: (note: fi you do fullbody then I will just draw the basic standing position, if you want a certain pose just tell me or show me the pose you want)

anything you want to include:

3 hours ago, Pale said:

name: Tetra

ref:grdg.thumb.png.4e7d84f843ecc32f06aa534780bfdd1a.png

headshot if full body: (note: fi you do fullbody then I will just draw the basic standing position, if you want a certain pose just tell me or show me the pose you want) headshot :]]

anything you want to include: possibly a confused expression

riiiighty

14 hours ago, Pale said:

name: Fallout

ref: 493277564_SandBaseSimple(1).png.370c532f23c523c44b2d510ce765bf52.png

headshot if full body: Headshot is fine- ik the accessories are a bit much xD. You cna always do a fullbody if u want though, I honestly don't mind what you do. Whatever you feel is best

anything you want to include: Just include the accessories hh - You don't need the exact colors (unless you want em), just make sure you have similar colors and the right design.

There you go

1 minute ago, Pale said:

I CANT SE EIT :((

cri

ref: 1757904788_SandBaseSimple(1).png.060e9e97dcab0281885c457663f25c6e.png

headshot if full body: Headshot is fine- ik the accessories are a bit much xD. You cna always do a fullbody if u want though, I honestly don't mind what you do. Whatever you feel is best

anything you want to include: Just include the accessories hh - You don't need the exact colors (unless you want em), just make sure you have similar colors and the right design.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

cri

It works now ty ^^

(Ill make her after school)

On 3/1/2022 at 2:55 PM, ItzFadeDaNightwing said:

cri

I couldn’t make the horn rings correct bc of the sail sorry :[

1C4AE308-3519-4B95-8FBF-132F1796FAD8.png

• Love 2