Stray Fawn Community

why are the forums dead?

ap0110

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Like- its gotten to the point where im like " OH MY GOSH.. FINALLY... A NOTIFICATION!" then i check the notification and its not even for me.. and yet i still see what's happening just because this place is becoming an internet graveyard- 

well make it NOT an internet graveyard!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, ItzFadeDaBanana said:

well make it NOT an internet graveyard!!!!!!!!!!

YA HEAR THAT PPL! YOU ALL ARENT ALLOWED TO DIE, I MAKE THAT DECISION! WAKE UP!

Theres my attempt...lets see what happens

13 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Like- its gotten to the point where im like " OH MY GOSH.. FINALLY... A NOTIFICATION!" then i check the notification and its not even for me.. and yet i still see what's happening just because this place is becoming an internet graveyard- 

Oh, don't worry! This place has been quiet for years! This is nothing out of the ordinary. You're just only now realising it because you yourself have been more active in the past and that has encouraged people to interact with you

22 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Oh, don't worry! This place has been quiet for years! This is nothing out of the ordinary. You're just only now realising it because you yourself have been more active in the past and that has encouraged people to interact with you

Should i take that as a compliment- 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VireTheRainwing said:

i am one of those beings who cant access it

i have it on my phone now and im super active on there. thats where i was all summer lol

3 minutes ago, Blizzard Starless said:

i have it on my phone now and im super active on there. thats where i was all summer lol

i dont hav ea phone and i hav ent had one since i did something in middle school (6th grade. im now a junior)

4 minutes ago, VireTheRainwing said:

i dont hav ea phone and i hav ent had one since i did something in middle school (6th grade. im now a junior)

yikes. that must be pretty inconvenient. If i can ask, what did you do? if youre uncomfortable saying here you can dm me if you want.

• 3 weeks later...