Stray Fawn Community

10 Elements (dragon people rp except it’s more of a sim now since nobody overlaps anymore)

BirbMonstwo

Just now, BirbAlt said:

@Dragon Fawn are you going to reply to yours? I did quote you. Sorry if you don’t like that I tagged you!

nah i have nothing against tagging :]

On 3/3/2022 at 2:14 PM, BirbAlt said:

“Lean sideways like this, and move your tail slowly. Later you’ll learn how to turn really fast for battles,”

She looked confused. She replied "Okay" and tried following the instructions.

Just now, Dragon Fawn said:

nah i have nothing against tagging :]

She looked confused. She replied "Okay" and tried following the instructions.

“You’re doing great,” she said. “Come, we’ll go home now, but we’ll fly back. Follow me,”

51 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

The attacking dark elementals had retreated. The alpha, Vipertail, was sitting down, bleeding. 

“Take the wounded,” she said. “Have the herbalists heal them all. The unharmed should all take shifts resting and watching in case they come back,”

They nodded, and went towards the Alpha.

23 hours ago, Inverted Fawn said:

He looked back at Frostslash one more time as he exited the cave.

Ok 

thank you for reaching the age up point, you are now slightly older but still legally a child (around 11-13 years old now)

38 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

Ok 

thank you for reaching the age up point, you are now slightly older but still legally a child (around 11-13 years old now)

eee yay))

23 hours ago, Inverted Fawn said:

eee yay))

*insert cool time skip*

Though many still cruelly treated you, the Alpha, Frozenwing, had decided that you would be more useful. It was your first hunt. You soared over the tundra, searching.

22 hours ago, __________________________ said:

They went to follow.

You peeked in the herbalists den. 
“Stingeye, are you sure this injury can be cured?”

” I do have an idea. We could use a Gigatree leaf to repair the wing. It’s about the same size. The sun festival is in a week so we could ask the Plant dragon people for a trade. Until then, he rests,”

46 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

*insert cool time skip*

Though many still cruelly treated you, the Alpha, Frozenwing, had decided that you would be more useful. It was your first hunt. You soared over the tundra, searching.

Snowtalon spotted something below him.

Just now, Inverted Fawn said:

Snowtalon spotted something below him.

A lone female elk was down there, separated from her herd. You knew it would be difficult to take her down with claws and fangs, but you knew you could use both ice and air powers, just not as powerful.

Just now, BirbAlt said:

A lone female elk was down there, separated from her herd. You knew it would be difficult to take her down with claws and fangs, but you knew you could use both ice and air powers, just not as powerful.

Snowtalon angled his wings to sneak up on the elk.

1 hour ago, BirbAlt said:

You peeked in the herbalists den. 
“Stingeye, are you sure this injury can be cured?”

” I do have an idea. We could use a Gigatree leaf to repair the wing. It’s about the same size. The sun festival is in a week so we could ask the Plant dragon people for a trade. Until then, he rests,”

They wondered if there was anything they could do to help, but didn't dare disrupt the other dragon people's conversation.

Just now, __________________________ said:

They wondered if there was anything they could do to help, but didn't dare disrupt the other dragon people's conversation.

“Oh, look. It’s his child,” one said, turning to the one named Stingeye. Stingeye turned around, revealing that one of her eyes seemed punctured and missing.

”You’re worried about him, aren’t you?”