Stray Fawn Community

10 Elements (dragon people rp except it’s more of a sim now since nobody overlaps anymore)

BirbMonstwo

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

They nodded and relaxed their wings.

Soon, the Alpha, Cobraheart, announced that it was time to set off. Everyone took off in a huge, flying crowd, carrying everything they needed.

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

They stayed by their father.

Your father wasn’t exactly flying. He was being carried, as his wing was still broken. After a while you left the Toxic Wastes. You’ve never been out so far before.

5 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

Your father wasn’t exactly flying. He was being carried, as his wing was still broken. After a while you left the Toxic Wastes. You’ve never been out so far before.

They wondered what they would come across. But even still, they stayed close to their father- but not too close.

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

They wondered what they would come across. But even still, they stayed close to their father- but not too close.

You flew along the river Sunshadow, Harakuu’s longest river, between savanna and forest. Soon you reached the mountains, and started climbing higher into the sky. Your wings ached.

2 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

You flew along the river Sunshadow, Harakuu’s longest river, between savanna and forest. Soon you reached the mountains, and started climbing higher into the sky. Your wings ached.

Even If their wings hurt, they didn't want to lose the group, so they tried their best to keep going.

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Even If their wings hurt, they didn't want to lose the group, so they tried their best to keep going.

You soon flew very close to the clouds, though there was barely any. The mountain was there. Grazing the clouds. You landed on a flat area on top. 
A lot of other elements were there, setting up makeshift stalls with food and resources special to their biome, walking around trading. There were elements you’d heard of in stories: fire, dark, earth… but others too you didn’t know much about. Some unusual ones with leaf-like wings had just arrived, and your Alpha had started talking to them, suddenly you realised that you’d lost your dad in the crowds.

5 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

You soon flew very close to the clouds, though there was barely any. The mountain was there. Grazing the clouds. You landed on a flat area on top. 
A lot of other elements were there, setting up makeshift stalls with food and resources special to their biome, walking around trading. There were elements you’d heard of in stories: fire, dark, earth… but others too you didn’t know much about. Some unusual ones with leaf-like wings had just arrived, and your Alpha had started talking to them, suddenly you realised that you’d lost your dad in the crowds.

They started to panic, unsure of where he went or of what they should do.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

They started to panic, unsure of where he went or of what they should do.

You looked around, hoping to find him. However, instead you accidentally ran into a water dragon person's stall, with weird, grey blubbery meat.

Suddenly you heard a voice behind you. "Hey, uh, are you lost?" 

1 hour ago, Birb Fawn said:

You looked around, hoping to find him. However, instead you accidentally ran into a water dragon person's stall, with weird, grey blubbery meat.

Suddenly you heard a voice behind you. "Hey, uh, are you lost?" 

They whipped around and let out a small squeak of surprise- half being fear.

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

They whipped around and let out a small squeak of surprise- half being fear.

To your suprise, behind you stood another hybrid: poison and plant. She was slightly older than you, and very tall and slim. 

"It's fine," she said. "Who are you looking for?"

On 3/11/2022 at 12:33 AM, Inverted Fawn said:

Snowtalon walked over to where a table was set up(?) and sat down next to Frostslash.

“Glad my father’s out hunting,” he said, munching on some berries. “He would literally strangle me if he saw me with you! Anyway, how did you catch the elk?”

16 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

“Glad my father’s out hunting,” he said, munching on some berries. “He would literally strangle me if he saw me with you! Anyway, how did you catch the elk?”

"I kinda just snuck up on it... and ... killed it?" Snowtalon glanced over at Frostslash, then quickly looked away. "Anyways, I know my life is better here, but... I still am treated like less than a dragon  person... like worse than an Omega. I'm still gonna leave some day.. and I was wondering if... maybe you wanted to come with me?"

5 hours ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"I kinda just snuck up on it... and ... killed it?" Snowtalon glanced over at Frostslash, then quickly looked away. "Anyways, I know my life is better here, but... I still am treated like less than a dragon  person... like worse than an Omega. I'm still gonna leave some day.. and I was wondering if... maybe you wanted to come with me?"

He sat there in silence for what seemed like years. “I guess I would but… they’ll come looking for me. Especially my parents. I don’t know if…”

36 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

He sat there in silence for what seemed like years. “I guess I would but… they’ll come looking for me. Especially my parents. I don’t know if…”

"Please. If I leave I don't know if I'll survive. I need someone else. Please Frostslash."

5 minutes ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"Please. If I leave I don't know if I'll survive. I need someone else. Please Frostslash."

“Ok,” he nodded, hesitantly. “It’s hard for me too… my dad’s always forcing me to stick to the rules. He doesn’t understand tradition can be broken for the better… when are we leaving? Everyone will see if we leave now,”

3 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

“Ok,” he nodded, hesitantly. “It’s hard for me too… my dad’s always forcing me to stick to the rules. He doesn’t understand tradition can be broken for the better… when are we leaving? Everyone will see if we leave now,”

"I don't know... but soon."

2 hours ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"I don't know... but soon."

You couldn’t sleep that night. Frostslash lived in a different den, so you didn’t know about him, but for your roommates it was a normal day- no escape plans, no strange worries. They slept soundly.