Stray Fawn Community

10 Elements (dragon people rp except it’s more of a sim now since nobody overlaps anymore)

BirbMonstwo

Name: Eclipseslash

Gender and pronouns: She/her (Female)

Element: Dark

Personality: Rude and rebellious. She really dislikes higher ranks, and tries to get them to mess up as often as she can (e.g pulling pranks, making them trip). She seems pretty tough on the outside, but she can be quite a sweetheart and she's really sensitive to criticism.

Other: Eclipseslash shares his small den with 2 other dragon people, who she barely knows. It is in the corner of the camp. There is a box of food in the corner. It is lit by torches and the walls are bare. Eclipseslash's bed is made of hay. She always carries a pocket kn*fe in her left pocket.

Also- could I start as a teen-?

dragon person.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

Name: Eclipseslash

Gender and pronouns: She/her (Female)

Element: Dark

Personality: Rude and rebellious. She really dislikes higher ranks, and tries to get them to mess up as often as she can (e.g pulling pranks, making them trip). She seems pretty tough on the outside, but she can be quite a sweetheart and she's really sensitive to criticism.

Other: Eclipseslash shares his small den with 2 other dragon people, who she barely knows. It is in the corner of the camp. There is a box of food in the corner. It is lit by torches and the walls are bare. Eclipseslash's bed is made of hay. She always carries a pocket kn*fe in her left pocket.

Also- could I start as a teen-?

dragon person.png

You are woken up at dusk. The sun is setting. 
“Hunting,” someone said. “Come on. The stocks are low,”

15 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

You couldn’t sleep that night. Frostslash lived in a different den, so you didn’t know about him, but for your roommates it was a normal day- no escape plans, no strange worries. They slept soundly.

Snowtalon tried to stay calm about the whole thing but the entire day his thoughts drifted back to Frostslash or the escape.

5 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

You are woken up at dusk. The sun is setting. 
“Hunting,” someone said. “Come on. The stocks are low,”

*|+She woke up, rubbing her eyes drowsily+|* ``Wha.....`` *|+She blinked a few times, trying to make out who woke her up+|*

What do they hunt and what do they hunt with? Do they like use spears?))

2 hours ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

*|+She woke up, rubbing her eyes drowsily+|* ``Wha.....`` *|+She blinked a few times, trying to make out who woke her up+|*

What do they hunt and what do they hunt with? Do they like use spears?))

"Come on, Eclipseslash. We don't have all night," said the beta who'd woken you up.

They hunt stuff like rabbits, deer, ect, some elements might hunt something else, like waterbois hunt more fish and airbois hunt more birds. They usually use their claws, ect to hunt but might use stone tools to aid them))

6 hours ago, weather of lots of snow said:

Snowtalon tried to stay calm about the whole thing but the entire day his thoughts drifted back to Frostslash or the escape.

It was after midnight when you drifted into an uneasy sleep. In the morning, you were extremely tired.

”Didn’t sleep?” Frostslash asked.

16 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

It was after midnight when you drifted into an uneasy sleep. In the morning, you were extremely tired.

”Didn’t sleep?” Frostslash asked.

"Yeah." Snowtalon sighed. "Just thinking about... everything, y'know."

On 3/14/2022 at 8:01 PM, __________________________ said:

They nodded again.

“Crystaltoxin?”

Your dad had found you. Poisonglide looked at him. “I guess I don’t have to help you. Bye!” she said before flying away.

3 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

“Me too,” he said, sounding exhausted. 

"I was thinking of leaving tomorrow night. At midnight, when the guards switch their shifts." Snowtalon shifted his gaze. "uh... if that's okay with you."

7 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

"I was thinking of leaving tomorrow night. At midnight, when the guards switch their shifts." Snowtalon shifted his gaze. "uh... if that's okay with you."

“It is. Now that we’re old enough to fly and hunt, we’re ready,”

1 minute ago, BirbAlt said:

“It is. Now that we’re old enough to fly and hunt, we’re ready,”

Snowtalon suddenly got a burst of confidence. He was doing this. He was leaving.

(time skip?)

2 minutes ago, weather of lots of snow said:

(time skip?)

Yesh

It was midnight. You and Frostslash waited in the abandoned den, as the gaurds went to their dens. More would come out soon.

”Now’s our chance”, Frostslash whispered, running towards the edge of camp.

1 minute ago, BirbAlt said:

Yesh

It was midnight. You and Frostslash waited in the abandoned den, as the gaurds went to their dens. More would come out soon.

”Now’s our chance”, Frostslash whispered, running towards the edge of camp.

Snowtalon sprinted behind him and took flight once they reached a good spot to. 

Just now, weather of lots of snow said:

Snowtalon sprinted behind him and took flight once they reached a good spot to. 

“Hey kids! What are you doing!?”

You recognised the voice of Frostslash’s father. 
“HURRY!” Frostslash shouted. “We’ve been seen!”

7 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

“Hey kids! What are you doing!?”

You recognised the voice of Frostslash’s father. 
“HURRY!” Frostslash shouted. “We’ve been seen!”

"OKAY GO GO GO!" Snowtalon pushed Frostslash ahead of himself. "You can't let him recognize you!"

5 hours ago, Birb Fawn said:

"Come on, Eclipseslash. We don't have all night," said the beta who'd woken you up.

They hunt stuff like rabbits, deer, ect, some elements might hunt something else, like waterbois hunt more fish and airbois hunt more birds. They usually use their claws, ect to hunt but might use stone tools to aid them))

*|+She grunted, forcing herself to stand up on wobbly legs. She walked towards them, nodding+|* ``Alright, alright. Where are we going?``

13 minutes ago, ItzFading Fawn said:

*|+She grunted, forcing herself to stand up on wobbly legs. She walked towards them, nodding+|* ``Alright, alright. Where are we going?``

“The forest. It has the most prey,”

3 hours ago, BirbAlt said:

“No! Come with me! I think we can go faster than him!”

Snowtalon looked back at the ice dragon camp one more time before he responded, "Okay, but go quicklyyyyyy!"

6 hours ago, weather of lots of snow said:

Snowtalon looked back at the ice dragon camp one more time before he responded, "Okay, but go quicklyyyyyy!"

You sped across the tundra, as fast as possible. You knew you couldn’t slow down now. Eventually, you took a sharp turn to the mountains. You’d exited the tundra.

”I think we lost him,” said Frostslash, landing.