Stray Fawn Community

10 Elements (dragon people rp except it’s more of a sim now since nobody overlaps anymore)

BirbMonstwo

21 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

(i tend to forget about rps sorry)

she looked at her mom and asked "when do we go hunting? i'm hungry."

“There’s food on the stocks. Pick something, if it’s meat we can cook it,”

6 hours ago, Birb mobile version said:

You wake up on a windy winter morning. The sun was still rising, it’s rays barely peeking through the clouds. Hardly anyone had woken up, but your parents were stirring in their sleep. (You’re a child at the start)

"MOM! DAD! WAKE UP!!!!" Glacierroar jumped on top of them.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

They nodded, and stepped closer to him.

“Would you like to get something? Look at all the things on the stalls,”

You looked around. A dark dragon person was sitting at a stall in the corner selling scraps of strange metal. A water dragon person sold fish and… strange, grey meat. And a plant dragon person was selling various flowers. None of the others really caught your attention.

13 minutes ago, Birb mobile version said:

“Would you like to get something? Look at all the things on the stalls,”

You looked around. A dark dragon person was sitting at a stall in the corner selling scraps of strange metal. A water dragon person sold fish and… strange, grey meat. And a plant dragon person was selling various flowers. None of the others really caught your attention.

They pointed at the dark dragon's stand. They were curious of the strange metal scraps.

11 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

They pointed at the dark dragon's stand. They were curious of the strange metal scraps.

“Really?” He said. “Come on then, there’s nobody else there,”

You followed your father to the stall. The owner was old and covered in scars. She looked at you with piercing blue eyes and an angry stare. “I don’t serve hybrids,” she rasped.

”What? Why not?”

She lifted a piece of dark, yet shiny metal. “Voidstone,” she said. “Too precious for a lowly hybrid and their lawbreaking father,”

3 minutes ago, Birb mobile version said:

“Really?” He said. “Come on then, there’s nobody else there,”

You followed your father to the stall. The owner was old and covered in scars. She looked at you with piercing blue eyes and an angry stare. “I don’t serve hybrids,” she rasped.

”What? Why not?”

She lifted a piece of dark, yet shiny metal. “Voidstone,” she said. “Too precious for a lowly hybrid and their lawbreaking father,”

They looked disappointedly at the female. "Could.. I at least look?.." They asked.

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

They nodded, and began to look at the objects.

They were all various carvings of this “voidstone”. It was black and shiny, and a black spark would occasionally come out one of them.

1 minute ago, Birb mobile version said:

They were all various carvings of this “voidstone”. It was black and shiny, and a black spark would occasionally come out one of them.

They gazed at the various carvings with curiosity. They wondered if there was one shaped like a snake, as snakes are one of their many favorite animals.

• 6 months later...