Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

10 Elements (dragon people rp except it’s more of a sim now since nobody overlaps anymore)


BirbMaster2
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BirbAlt said:

“Ok. I’ll get you something and pretend I’m going to eat it,”

”I’m Frostslash, by the way,”

He made his way to the food supply.

Snowtalon stayed where he was staring at Frostslash as he grabbed something from the supply.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Element: Ice/Poison

Name: Crystal'Toxin

Rank: Beta

Appearence: Mostly what an Ice Element looks like, but has a scorpion-like tail with poison. And dark purple and pale lilac scattered scales.

Stuff about them: Non-Binary, they/them.  They can be aggressive and hostile, but their first instinct isn't to attack.- They Know better than that. 

They will get protective of their family, but won't bother if they treat them like they're not allowed to even exist. They have a relatively good belief in the religion, but sometimes they believe the gods aren't really there.

They are quite strong and fast, but not very good at socializing.

They like to keep to themself, and will gladly keep a secret. 

They aren't one to ask for help, and would rather do things alone.

 

That's all I got for now-

“Run!”

You didn’t know what wasn’t happening. But your father was rushing you out of poison camp, while Dark dragon people screeched in the background.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, B__ said:

Snowtalon stayed where he was staring at Frostslash as he grabbed something from the supply.

“Here,”

Frostslash handed you some cooked meat. 
“Just go somewhere less crowded, follow me,”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BirbAlt said:

“Here,”

Frostslash handed you some cooked meat. 
“Just go somewhere less crowded, follow me,”

Snowtalon stared blankly at the cooked meat then followed Frostslash. He'd never been able to eat something like that. Why is Frostslash being so nice to me? I'm just a stupid hybrid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, B__ said:

Snowtalon stared blankly at the cooked meat then followed Frostslash. He'd never been able to eat something like that. Why is Frostslash being so nice to me? I'm just a stupid hybrid.

"Here,"

Frostslash stopped inside a cave on the outskirts of the camp. "This den is abandoned. Nobody will go here,"

He looked at how suprised you looked. "No, relax, I'm not going to trick you or anything. I just don't think they should be that mean just because your parents broke a pointless law. I don't think you should be treated like that,"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

"Here,"

Frostslash stopped inside a cave on the outskirts of the camp. "This den is abandoned. Nobody will go here,"

He looked at how suprised you looked. "No, relax, I'm not going to trick you or anything. I just don't think they should be that mean just because your parents broke a pointless law. I don't think you should be treated like that,"

"Th-Thank you." He started eating the meat. "I.... I was thinking of maybe... leaving? Like leaving the territory."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

They ran with their father, half looking behind her to try and see what was happening.

Your father jumps back with a screech as one of the dark dragon people swipes at his neck. He spreads his wings, spitting venom at his attacker. You watched in horror at the violent battle. 

"RUN!" he shouted. "I"LL FIGHT HER OFF! JUST RUN! GO! HIDE!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, B__ said:

"Th-Thank you." He started eating the meat. "I.... I was thinking of maybe... leaving? Like leaving the territory."

"Leaving?" He said. "Like, exiling yourself? I know it's hard here but we're really young, like, we bareley know how to fly. Are you sure you'll even make it out there?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BirbMaster said:

Your father jumps back with a screech as one of the dark dragon people swipes at his neck. He spreads his wings, spitting venom at his attacker. You watched in horror at the violent battle. 

"RUN!" he shouted. "I"LL FIGHT HER OFF! JUST RUN! GO! HIDE!"

As much as their instict was telling them to help him, they couldn't go against their own father's demand.

They ran.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2022 at 8:31 PM, B E A N S said:

"I mean... no one wants me here anyway."

Frostslash was about to speak, but suddenly someone’s deep voice spoke from outside the den.

”What are YOU doing with the hybrid?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/3/2022 at 8:55 PM, __________________________ said:

As much as their instict was telling them to help him, they couldn't go against their own father's demand.

They ran.

You ran in a random direction, hoping to find safety. You sheltered behind rocks and branches next to the camp walls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2022 at 1:40 PM, __________________________ said:

They stayed as quiet as they possibly could, not wanting to attract attention to their self.

You sat there for a bit, listening in fear to the shrieks of pain and battle cries. Eventually they subside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2022 at 2:48 PM, Inverted Fawn said:

Snowtalon gasped and looked towards the entrance of the cave.

You see a tall, muscular ice dragon person. 
“I am VERY disappointed in you, son!” he yells.

”That’s my dad,” Frostslash whispered. “He hates pretty much anything that goes even slightly out of line,”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BirbAlt said:

You see a tall, muscular ice dragon person. 
“I am VERY disappointed in you, son!” he yells.

”That’s my dad,” Frostslash whispered. “He hates pretty much anything that goes even slightly out of line,”

"woah" Snowtalon whispered as he stared at Frostslash's dad, who radiated authority.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"woah" Snowtalon whispered as he stared at Frostslash's dad, who radiated authority.

Frostslash whispered again. “Yeah… and he’s even the alpha’s brother,”


“Come on, son. I don’t want you around someone whose entire life is a break of the code,”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

They sat there for a moment before going out of where they hid.

The attacking dark elementals had retreated. The alpha, Vipertail, was sitting down, bleeding. 

“Take the wounded,” she said. “Have the herbalists heal them all. The unharmed should all take shifts resting and watching in case they come back,”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BirbAlt said:

Frostslash whispered again. “Yeah… and he’s even the alpha’s brother,”


“Come on, son. I don’t want you around someone whose entire life is a break of the code,”

"wait doesnt that mean..." Snowtalon trailed off as the very tall dragon person shifted his gaze to him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Inverted Fawn said:

"wait doesnt that mean..." Snowtalon trailed off as the very tall dragon person shifted his gaze to him.

“Go away, halfblood,” 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BirbMaster2 changed the title to 10 Elements (dragon people rp except it’s more of a sim now since nobody overlaps anymore)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...